• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Respirators

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad McGowan

IHCC Supporter
For everyone that has used hardener in your paint. What type of respirator did you use. From what a gather it is very important to use one and I have actually seen where only air supplied respirators should be used.

Yes, as a former auto painter you should use a air supplied respirator when using isocyonates in paints.. That being said if you have a paint booth and wear a charcoal filter respirator I have done that too.. Also painting outside on a very nice day works as well.. Maybe check around at rental centers and auto body supply houses and see if they have a air supplied system you can rent for a day..

Latest posts

Back