• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Request for pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
Guys, Kate Goetzhauser, Managing Editor of Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine, is publishing an article in the Jan./Feb. issue on rear mounted tillers for Cub Cadets. She has the article and several low resolution pictures. But for the magazine, she needs high resolution pictures. If you can provide some, please let me know, and I’ll put you in contact with Kate. She could also use high resolution copies of IH tiller brochures. Below is a listing of the low resolution pictures she has to give you some ideas. Please identify any pictures you provide as to model of the tiller and model Cub Cadet it’s mounted on (if mounted). The article is not that long, so she wouldn’t be able to use all these pictures but would like a variety. You’ll receive credit in the magazine for any pictures you provide.

1) IH tiller nameplate
2) #2 or #2A tiller mounted on a Cub Cadet
3) #1 tiller with no extensions (mounted and/or not mounted)
4) #1 tiller with extensions (mounted and/or not mounted)
5) closeup of tiller mounting
6) tiller gearbox (mounted and/or not mounted) without tiller
7) IH tiller mounted on narrow frame, wide frame or 82 series Cub Cadets

The article is basically a history of Cub Cadet tillers (the various models) and what’s required to mount a tiller on your Cub Cadet. Kate is hoping to find someone that can provide several pictures if possible. TIA

Paul, I have these scans:

264611.jpg

264612.jpg

264613.jpg

I posted them at full resolution so, just right click and select "save image as..."

Thanks, Kraig. From what Kate told me, that's just what she's looking for. I never thought about it, but I'd bet you'd be a good source for all the pictures she wants. I'll pass along your email address to her. Again, thanks.

Paul, I don't have an IH tiller for my Cubs so I can't get any high resolution photos. I do have plenty of photos in the archives but they are rather low resolution as they were just saved from the forum posts. I'll have a look and see if there might be some. Hopefully someone that has the actual tiller will post.

UNDER EDIT: I just found some that Chris Bennett sent me some years back (actually about 11 years ago) I believe it is a #1 with a single extension on the right side. They are high resolution photos, 5 of the tiller and one detail shot of the mule drive mounted onto a 1250 Quiet Line Cub Cadet. Also several shots of the tiller mounted onto the 1250 as well. Feel free to give Kate my email address and I'll be happy to send these along. Chris Bennett should get the credit for the photos.

Thanks, Luther. I think that's some of what Kate is looking for. I'll have her contact you for some high resolution pictures.

Latest posts

Back