• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Reedsburg, WI PD

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proessler

displayname
Paul W.Roessler
Planning to see if any interest for GT PLOW DAY in April 2015. It would be combined with full size tractors of PRE 1960 or 1959 or older Farmalls , ALLIS, etc. There would be separate area for GT. The planning group meets March 8 for a decision whether to permit GT to plow & a Date. Location about one hour North of Madison, WI...
Shift.gif

Paul R--you can count me in if the weather is suitable for GT plowing. My son, my cousin Russell, and my uncle would all be in as well. Keep us posted...

yeah Paul, sounds like something we would like to attend, will be watching for more info. Ron

Reedsburg PD Location is 15-20 minutes west of WI Dells, if that tourist locale is inviting. ( Indoor waterparks, etc.)

FACEBOOK ...Reedsburg Good Ole Boys Plow Day. Kraig can you make the link?
Garden Tractors got the OK.
APRIL 18th with April 19th (Sunday)Rain Date. 80-90 acres. with separate GT area.
Shift.gif

ATTENTION: Date change....postponed until Saturday April 25....10:30 AM. Owner needs to get stalks off field yet.
Other details....
No ride on passengers.
Personal Liability Insurance.
Under age 16 drivers must have Instructional Safety Card.
Donation $5 to sponsor Youth Safety Class training materials.

Paul R.
SERIOUSLY????
No ride on passengers.
Personal Liability Insurance.
Under age 16 drivers must have Instructional Safety Card.

So do I need to bring proof of personal articles policy or just sign a declaration page or something? Never had to do this before, sorry.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Brian, there is a sign in sheet. There are no "proof" Nazis up here that I know of.
Snow flurries this morn, but forecast looks good for PD.
Shift.gif

P.S. I'm waiting for a response from Lowell on you other question from yesterday.

Big Thank You to Paul and the Reedsburg Good Ole Boys for sponsoring a really nice plow day. We didn't get to stay very long because of the long drive back but it was really fun. Only a few garden tractors but the group chopped stalks and made it pretty decent plowing. Thanks again!

Back