• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Red international cub cadet snowblower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldweaver

displayname
Levi Weaver
Hello fellas, I need help determining what cub cadet tractor this snowblower goes to. I don't have pictures sorry, but it's made by Haban manufacturing company. The model is 368-001 and the serial number is 287307 Can anyone help me?

Levi, this is from manuals section and refers to a Haban snow thrower. Not sure if this is same/similar to what you have.
http://ccmanuals.info/pdf/h42_48throwers.pdf

Check this out also, seems some model numbers are similar. Good luck.
thumbsup.gif

The 368-001 and 368-101 AKA H-42/H48 is supposed to fit Cub Cadet 482,582,682,782,782D,982 – 42 and 48”
But will fit anything that's setup with a 5/8" belt drive system/PTO.
301305.jpg

Levi-
What Charlie says is true. That blower will "fit" anything with the 5/8" belt, but be cautioned that it will not work on a 1872/2072 due to the aluminum rear-end. As funny as it sounds, the blower uses the cast iron transmission as part of the lift assembly on the 982 and the casting is different on the aluminum transmission tractors.

Been there, done that. Don't want someone else to go through what I did with buying one, then having to sell it because it didn't work out.

Ok thanks guys. I found out the guy I got the blower from does have the tractor. He said it's a gear drive tractor and I know it's red, does this help narrow it down more?

Does anyone have a service manual for a ih cub cadet 582 in pdf format?

Levi-

Have you looked into the manual section of this forum?

Levi kinda switched gears, Allen gave him the proper link for the snow thrower, and now he wants a link for a 582 tractor, which I did not see in our manuals.

Levi,don't know if this will be any help. At a different site I looked at they said 582 info could be found here, but I'm not sure.
http://www.mtdproducts.com/equipment/mtdproducts
Do a web search for 'cub cadet 582 service manual' I saw a number of sites with various info.
Also, would a similar model be close enough to get the info your looking for??? Maybe other members could help on this question.

For the stuff we don't have scanned, Binder Books has. That's why they are a valued Sponsor!

That and Cindy is a GREAT GAL!
angel.gif

The last time I talked to Cindy was right after the fire and that call lasted 2 hours+.

The BOSS doesn't care, but she does get THAT look once and while though, LOL

Couldn't find it there either but I did find what I needed on <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>. Thanks for all the help guys! and Charlie nobody likes a cheater
happy.gif
lol

Back