• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

recent acquisition 106

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
There are still some good ones out there ..106 made from 69 to 71..10 hp...Very few things wrong..old wiring coming apart,slight leak at settling bowl,runs very nice,shifts snug,brake works,love the tires,drives excellent, steers very good, I've passed up several in So. Mi. waiting for less rust (and I'm out of garage space)...hope I've got the right carriage for a mower deck....a couple of small dents that are fixable...looks like a refurb job coming...

Attachments

• 100_1545.JPG
    100_1545.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_1547.JPG
    100_1547.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_1546.JPG
    100_1546.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 66
JP. ya' gotta love it ..a fine old Clinton, 3hp I believe....(still on mower and complete) and 4 hp k91( this is my 3rd) within 5 mi. found on facebook. More projects lining up for summer....

Attachments

• 100_1548.JPG
    100_1548.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 54
another 106 not 3 mi. from home price was right after waiting a yr from first look..wiring is horrible probably going to replace it all including ign and reg maybe sol... No choke cable,no batt,had to jump 12v to coil to make fire.When it fired scared the heck out of me because pto was in gear tho it looked like it was off..I looked down to see if my tools and toes were still there..Deck sounded good even tho my heart thumped a while...No dents or major scratches so it will clean up fairly good..Should I keep the yellow seat???

Attachments

• 100_1577.JPG
    100_1577.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 100_1578.JPG
    100_1578.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
They both look good! I wouldn't touch the first one! Add an attachment and enjoy!
Clean up the 2nd and decide later if it needs redone. Jmo.

Back