• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rear wheels

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty - the rubber foot pedal on a 128 will have a little cut-out on the under side so it can fit over the metal foot plate that is welded on the arm. I guess it must have only been the 1x6x7 series that did not have the cut-out in the rubber pad. The metal plate is welded just above the arm with a little spacing so the rubber pad can fully cover the metal plate.
I was hoping someone might post a pic of their 1x6/7 foot pad withOUT a cutout - although if they tried to take it off the metal plate it will very likely tear due to age.
Maybe Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - has pics someplace in his VAST STORAGE.

Marty - the rubber foot pedal on a 128 will have a little cut-out on the under side so it can fit over the metal foot plate that is welded on the arm. I guess it must have only been the 1x6x7 series that did not have the cut-out in the rubber pad. The metal plate is welded just above the arm with a little spacing so the rubber pad can fully cover the metal plate.
I was hoping someone might post a pic of their 1x6/7 foot pad withOUT a cutout - although if they tried to take it off the metal plate it will very likely tear due to age.
Maybe Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - has pics someplace in his VAST STORAGE.
My 147:
3BB3F1D4-7FCE-457E-B81B-B1A5962D6098.jpeg

Yup, that is definitely different from the 1x8/9 series. They must have changed it when they went to the wide frame.

Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - thanks for posting the link. Looks like I let the cat out'a the bag once before (told this story already).

Tom and Justin - thanks for posting your pics. You both have an original rubber foot pad withOUT the cutout.

Marty and all - here's a pic from the archive in Kraig's link of a couple of the foot pads with the cutout, and how it fits on the brake pedal arm. IH eliminated the little metal spacer previously weld between the metal plate and the arm, and added the cutout to the pad - really makes sense and probably less work and less costly.
Rubber foot pad with cutout.jpg

Back