• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rear tires 23/10:50-12

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE9C82B3-2BE0-4AF2-8A7D-2800911A643B.png

I have used Miller for years and always get good quality. I am restoring an Allis Chalmers B12 at the moment ( I now not a cub) and I got the fronts V61 though Miller and then when I looked at the Ags I found the same exact ones on Amazon for less money with free shipping. Never happened before, maybe someone had some over stock. Worth spending a few minutes looking around once you find what you want.

I have used Miller for years and always get good quality. I am restoring an Allis Chalmers B12 at the moment ( I now not a cub) and I got the fronts V61 though Miller and then when I looked at the Ags I found the same exact ones on Amazon for less money with free shipping. Never happened before, maybe someone had some over stock. Worth spending a few minutes looking around once you find what you want.
Well by all means go to amazon and not support a family owned business that's done more than anyone to supply us with good quality parts for many years!

I'm looking to replace my tires with some ags and maybe do a triply on the front will those tear up the turf to much? I've looked up this question and seems like there is different opinions on it. I have 23x8.50-12 on rear and 4.80x4.00-8 on front. Carlisle looked like they had a good tires.

Back