Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Rear tires 23/10:50-12

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

bfleisch

displayname
Bill Fleisch
I have used Miller for years and always get good quality. I am restoring an Allis Chalmers B12 at the moment ( I now not a cub) and I got the fronts V61 though Miller and then when I looked at the Ags I found the same exact ones on Amazon for less money with free shipping. Never happened before, maybe someone had some over stock. Worth spending a few minutes looking around once you find what you want.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I have used Miller for years and always get good quality. I am restoring an Allis Chalmers B12 at the moment ( I now not a cub) and I got the fronts V61 though Miller and then when I looked at the Ags I found the same exact ones on Amazon for less money with free shipping. Never happened before, maybe someone had some over stock. Worth spending a few minutes looking around once you find what you want.
Well by all means go to amazon and not support a family owned business that's done more than anyone to supply us with good quality parts for many years!

Orry Allison

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Obiwan
I'm looking to replace my tires with some ags and maybe do a triply on the front will those tear up the turf to much? I've looked up this question and seems like there is different opinions on it. I have 23x8.50-12 on rear and 4.80x4.00-8 on front. Carlisle looked like they had a good tires.

Stevenovick1

Yes They seem good. Digger your right. Ma Pa. Stores dry important. Closing every day. Not Good. I’m an ebay guy. Never bought on Amazon

Latest posts