• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rear rototiler

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes.
you also need the sleeve hitch/lift on the back of the tractor... if you dont have it. danderson showed pic of the sleeve hitch/lift.
its under the fender pan under seat... in back.. if not there.. then you need that..
noone knows if you have that but you......

the blue circle is what you have already. that goes onto the tractor as shown..
the red circle is what you need that we dont know if you have. its what lifts the tiller ..
yes the 4 bolts goin thru the back plate come out .. and replaced with a lil longer ones.
DO NOT GO OVER ON THEM THO.. only get a bolt that adds the thickness of the plate syour adding.. if you go more you can crack the rearend casing. lights out..

NOTE this is not my image its borrowed from the wonderful net..
View attachment 142465
I’ve got the pin but not the piece that bolts to the tractor can I buy them somewhere

Are you planning on installing this on a WF or a NF Cub?
Makes a difference in which 3 point set up you need.
This stuff is all pictured and described in the parts manuals available on line from MTD/CCC folks.
Saves a lot of confusion right there

Back