• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

rear lift rod

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschmidt

displayname
Marvin L. Schmidt
do you guys know length of 1/2" rod that holds rear lift on narrow frames

The one on a 70/100 is 7 inches. I would think the other narrow frames were the same, but not 100% sure.
What model are you referring to?

Marty, thank you for measuring yours. I went out last night to measure the one I have setting in my sand blasting cabinet and remembered that only the cast piece was in there, not sure where I have the rod stashed. :bash: They should be the same length for all the narrow frames. The only difference between the narrow frame rear lifts are for the 106/7, 126/7 and 147. They use the same lift parts but also require the extra bracket due to the different fender pan design which also has a different rear frame design. Here's a photo of that bracket.

1x6-7 bracket.jpg

Back