Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

rear hydraulics

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dchapel

displayname
deryl chapel
has any body installed rear hydraulics hook ups on a 1512 cub? i am thinking about putting t fitting on the front hydraulics lines and run them to the back.

Attachments

bpientka

displayname
Bernie Pientka
The other year I added a two spool valve with rear ports to a 782. Can’t seem to locate pictures but it was pretty easy. Basically remove hoses going to the front port at the valve. Put a hydraulic tee in and reconnect hoses. The rear hoses go into the open side of the tee.

xtrememotorworsells a kit to add.

Key point is it will only operate one set of ports at a time (front or rear).

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
The other year I added a two spool valve with rear ports to a 782. Can’t seem to locate pictures but it was pretty easy. Basically remove hoses going to the front port at the valve. Put a hydraulic tee in and reconnect hoses. The rear hoses go into the open side of the tee.

xtrememotorworsells a kit to add.

Key point is it will only operate one set of ports at a time (front or rear).
1512's have dual ports in for angle blades, so with the splitter, you can do both separately. Same with a QL dual stick if you put another valve inline. (y)

dchapel

displayname
deryl chapel
i put the new gauges in. cast rear end with fine spline axels and new carrier . and other up dates the frame had a lot of cracks in it at trans mounts added cub 108 side frame sides now it has 1/4 " rails

Attachments

Latest posts