• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rare IH Collector's Auction

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfrisk

displayname
Dennis Frisk
Wasn't sure where exactly to post this, so HERE it is. There's an auction coming up with some VERY rare one of a kind IH FARMALL and IH East Moline plant items. November 27th, 10 AM start time. The Masonic Lodge on Rt 82 north side of Geneseo, Illinois. Auctioneer Vern Marimann, seller is Paul Rouse Estate, he was past Plant Manager at both the East Moline and FARMALL Plants. There are lots of the typical IH caps, coats, coffee mugs, belt buckles, and also one of a kind Historical keepsakes like the original FARMALL Payroll ledger from 1933 to 1937 showing employee and amount paid. Also original production work sheets showing number of various models built in 1960's and '70's, and several aerial photos of the IH East Moline Plant, sorry none of FARMALL posted. Do a search on MARIMANN AUCTION ON-LINE and Vern has quite a few pictures posted to show items available. I thought I had a L-O-T of this kind of stuff But I have nowhere's near this amount or NEAR this caliber of rareness and historical value. Couple guys on the RPM forum suggested some of this stuff belongs at the Wisconsin Historical Society in Madison, Wi. in the IH Archives.

Wasn't sure where exactly to post this, so HERE it is. There's an auction coming up with some VERY rare one of a kind IH FARMALL and IH East Moline plant items. November 27th, 10 AM start time. The Masonic Lodge on Rt 82 north side of Geneseo, Illinois. Auctioneer Vern Marimann, seller is Paul Rouse Estate, he was past Plant Manager at both the East Moline and FARMALL Plants. There are lots of the typical IH caps, coats, coffee mugs, belt buckles, and also one of a kind Historical keepsakes like the original FARMALL Payroll ledger from 1933 to 1937 showing employee and amount paid. Also original production work sheets showing number of various models built in 1960's and '70's, and several aerial photos of the IH East Moline Plant, sorry none of FARMALL posted. Do a search on MARIMANN AUCTION ON-LINE and Vern has quite a few pictures posted to show items available. I thought I had a L-O-T of this kind of stuff But I have nowhere's near this amount or NEAR this caliber of rareness and historical value. Couple guys on the RPM forum suggested some of this stuff belongs at the Wisconsin Historical Society in Madison, Wi. in the IH Archives.

Hi Dennis. I thought the Wisconsin Historical Society is in Racine. If it's in Madison then hopefully I can present a copy of the blueprints that I have. If I would have known that sooner then Diana and I could have visited it when I stayed with her after knee surgery.

Back