• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Quick Attachment for Rear Mounted Leaf Blower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john.knutson

displayname
John K
Picked this and a couple misc parts up off Craigslist today. I can't find anything online or on ccmanuals.info about this specific attachment, is anyone here familiar with this?

cub_rear_mount.jpg

The Gentleman I bought it from said he had a 106, and I plan to use it as a base for a rear mounted 5 gallon bucket holder, but I am curious about the implement which this originally came off.

Hmmm, interesting. No idea what it might be off of.

I'll check to see if it might fit on the front of my 107, perhaps he meant front-mount leaf blower which I have seen videos of.

The narrow end might be sized to snap into the lower lift bracket for the rear lift. Not sure how that would work though. Here's a photo of the one on my Original, the bottom bracket would be the same for any of the IH Cub Cadets.

Original Rear Lift.jpg

The narrow end might be sized to snap into the lower lift bracket for the rear lift. Not sure how that would work though. Here's a photo of the one on my Original, the bottom bracket would be the same for any of the IH Cub Cadets.

View attachment 136424

This is what I was hoping for, but the width of the narrow end is exactly that of the lower mount brackets, so it won't fit "between". I think the rods are thicker than the holes on the lower mount as well.

It might fit on the front Quick Attach, I am going to check into that further next time I go out to the garage. I am taking the Cub apart a bit anyway to install a Bosch coil and a transdenser that I purchased from Kirk engines.

View attachment 136424

Turns out it is too wide for the QA up front as well. I wonder what the heck it attached to!

I can email the guy via Craigslist possibly, he still had some parts for a snowthrower for sale. As far as I know a 106 is very similar to my 107 but gear drive, is that correct? Any major differences with the QA?

Turns out it is too wide for the QA up front as well. I wonder what the heck it attached to!

I can email the guy via Craigslist possibly, he still had some parts for a snowthrower for sale. As far as I know a 106 is very similar to my 107 but gear drive, is that correct? Any major differences with the QA?

You are correct, a 106 and a 107 are the same basic chassis, main difference is the 106 is gear drive, 107 is hydrostatic drive. QA is the same.

John I Believe that is for a Peco vac. But i’m not positive. I have one at work. I will take a picture of it tomorrow. Wow this is an old thread. Hah!

Back