• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Question for the group

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
Has anyone painted there 1450 or other QLs in farmall red like the early 82 series if they have I’d like to see some pictures if I could It may make a difference in a decision in paint scheme for my double stick rebuild thanks guys

I'm sure some folks have.
Trouble is, if you don't take everything down to bare metal, in a few years, especially if you use it much, many of them I have seen start to look like crap with paint flaking off..

After all they built nearly 135,000 QL's
I'm sure no one will miss one more that's painted red.
Now, if you were considering making a 126 red....o_O
To each is o

I have some photos of red Quiet Line Cub Cadets, I will check my archives tomorrow and see what I can find.

I think there was a guy by the name of Kevin Dunham who used to frequent this forum years ago who built a RED Quietline. His was the one with the big "International" decal on the side of it.

Art, good memory! Thanks. There's a specific one I'm thinking of but it's not Kevin's. Kevin didn't have the side panels on, at least not in this photo:

Kevin D.jpg

Back