• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

qa42 snow blower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cperrone

displayname
chris perrone
OK, i have a qa42 snowbolewr for sale , mving south dont need any more. $125.00. works good have been blowing snow for a # of years with it. have extra gearbox/ drive shaft, short chute and chute gear. located in twin-cities area, not sure but may sell the ql1000 with it?? 900.00 for everything. can get pictures if i can figure out how.
chris 651-302-2030

Hey Chris - are the twin-cities in the frigid tundra of minnnnn-aaaaaa-sssoooo-tttttaaaaaa?
If you're using your thrower with a Quiet Line 1000 the thrower must be a model QA42A so that it can be mounted on the wide frame of the tractor (the letter "A" suffix apparently indicates it's adjustable so can be mounted either to a narrow or wide frame. Without the letter "A" suffix it can only be mounted to a narrow frame).
When you post the pics we'll know for sure.

yes it is on the wide frame and has been used for a number of years, Im thinking i forgot about the A part.

heres some pictures

Attachments

• DSCN2277.JPG
    DSCN2277.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 438
  • DSCN2281.JPG
    DSCN2281.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCN2284.JPG
    DSCN2284.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN2280.JPG
    DSCN2280.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCN2283.JPG
    DSCN2283.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN2279.JPG
    DSCN2279.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 424
  • DSCN2282.JPG
    DSCN2282.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 454
Chris - yup, that sure'nuf is a QA42A Thrower, and it looks to be in pretty good shape as best I can tell from the pic.

Also see your Model 1000 has a Creeper with it. In my view that's a must have when using a thrower with a gear drive tractor. And I see a set of really hefty wheel weights. Guessing they are 75lb-ers (each).

Back