• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

QA-42A blower belt size

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wheeler

4” pulley. I’m assuming factory diameter. Can’t find proper belt size. Admittedly haven’t looked real either. 1/2”X30”ish sound about right? Also looking for a reason to post. Thanks 👍🏼

I think the belt you need is 15/32x28. But if you click on the link to cc specialties at the top of this page(they are a sponsor to this forum and help make this community possible), then click on site navigation, and then click on belts. Then finally scroll through his page to find your belt. You'll also have to look at the pto clutch to make sure it's standard size. If someone before you put an aftermarket pto on, it may be a non standard size pulley, which will affect belt length.

4” pulley. I’m assuming factory diameter. Can’t find proper belt size. Admittedly haven’t looked real either. 1/2”X30”ish sound about right? Also looking for a reason to post. Thanks 👍🏼
No way to tell you what size the belt is without knowing what tractor it's going on.

http://cubfaq.com/belts3.html

I think I figured out the painfully obvious! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I have the “42A”, not the “42”. 15/32”X30”. Does this seem accurate to the knowledgeable ones? My tractor is also a ‘77. I’ll guess so is my mower deck. Was this a popular combo package from the dealer? It seems like the standard package being sold these days. I’m new here and something I picked up on. Thanks again! 👍🏼

Attachments

• A48C6842-1813-4584-BC95-CB2E1D339AEF.jpeg
    A48C6842-1813-4584-BC95-CB2E1D339AEF.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 57
I think I figured out the painfully obvious! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I have the “42A”, not the “42”. 15/32”X30”. Does this seem accurate to the knowledgeable ones? My tractor is also a ‘77. I’ll guess so is my mower deck. Was this a popular combo package from the dealer? It seems like the standard package being sold these days. I’m new here and something I picked up on. Thanks again! 👍🏼
The 55053 is the correct belt. (y)

Back