• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Put my 'new' Sims cab on my 1872

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
A couple months back I posted about getting a 782 with a Sims cab on it...as it turns out, the cab is actually for a super, so I put it on my 1872 today after undoing most of the mods the PO did to kludge it onto the 782 (which actually turned out to be a repainted 1712).

Since I couldn't find any installation instructions, I took a lot of pictures and will make up some pictorial installation instructions and toss them up on my website at some point. The front is hinged about 2/3 of the way up and swings out of the way so the hood can be opened. Here's a couple of pictures...

225760.jpg

225761.jpg

I want to find one of those someday for my Cub-Kub. That is the way to blow snow right there!
1AA_dance2.gif

Latest posts

Back