• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Power to ignition switch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New owner to site and Cub cadets. I acquired a 2182 and have no power to ignition switch bypassed fuse from starter. Trying to find out witch color wire is power also it is a six prong switch with a 5 prong connecter and only 4 sets of wires. Was running when parked.

You sure it's not a 1282?

125637-217212.jpg

New owner to site and Cub cadets. I acquired a 2182 and have no power to ignition switch bypassed fuse from starter. Trying to find out witch color wire is power also it is a six prong switch with a 5 prong connecter and only 4 sets of wires. Was running when parked.
1681252638077.png

1681252658587.png

1681252677520.png

Back