• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Possible?? Spring Plow Day West Branch 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorgan

displayname
Mick morgan
Talking with Dave Greasel from over on the green side, Not having as much snow cover [as of now anyway] here in southern Iowa, we talked about maybe trying to take a Saturday if it drys up and it could be a week to a maybe 2 or 3 day notice of,, Hey!! Look here Jack.. Its dry and warm on a coming Saturday and we are gonna plow type notice. Nothing written on stone, its all going to be a matter of weather and whether Dave's boss decides to plant, So stay tuned and get ready to grab your Cub and run,..It would be in the same place as where we plowed last fall...
Shift.gif

Yep, sounds good. I'll keep watching for any updates.

I drove out there to plow with you guys last fall and had a good time.

Mike

Back