• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Portable generator input.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry,
Wish I had some of that cold, it's dang hot here. No problem in the winter with heat, woodstove works great. I can even cook on top of it.

Kraig,
Nothing makes my blood boil more than someone who thinks what I work my tail off for, is supposed to be free for them to take.
Real nice setup you have there!

George,
Only thing I could think of, is to move everything above ground in a well insulated building with a dehumidifier.
My stuff is in my basement where I currently have the dehumidifier set at 50% humidity.

Marty, thanks. I'm most upset about the deer, elk, bear and fish mounts that were taken. 🤬

Latest posts

Back