• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Plow Day- Monterey, In - April 10 Tim Overmyer's

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlowry

displayname
Terry(can't wait til pulling season) Lowry
Everyone is welcome to come plow with us at Tim Overmyers In Northcentral Indiana April 10. Bring your plows and items to swap and be ready to have a great time. Email me and I will get you directions

I'm wondering what the reasoning is behind scheduling another PD the same weekend as the one in Iowa!!!!!

Terry, I already have a spring Plow Day scheduled here, and it's the same weekend. I'm not going to have a competition, so if you want to have it, I'll cancel mine. I'm ready to make banners, signs, etc so let me know soon!!

It's the fact that everyone on this forum gets a chance to get together that makes these events so great, so I think splitting them up would greatly reduce the effect.

Terry,

Is this a GT only thing, or is it part of a "big tractor" plow day?????

As Travis said, the "main event" GT plow day of the spring (IH and JD combined) has already been scheduled for several months.

Um, that's messed up.
angry.gif

Travis has been laying plans for a while now. I sure hope that Terry posted the wrong date for his.

My plans are for Travis's place.

The plow day at Overmyers is the next day after Travis's. They plow with antiques tractors on one side of the field and gt's on the other side. Were 5 + hrs. from Travis's. We plowed last year and nobody came from the forum and it was the next day just like this year, so don't change your plans Travis.

Latest posts

Back