• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Plow Day Iowa City/West Branch,Iowa

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgreazel

displayname
Dave Greazel
This time we actually have some ground secured.
Just working on a date. November 13th or 20th?
We have bean ground, switch grass and we can shred some corn stalks and do that also.
Any one know anything about liability insurance?
Dave

November 13th is the date. Rain date will be the following weekend, 20th. I will post directions to the site within the next few days. The town is actually Downey, Iowa.
Right now we don't have anyone serving lunch but If I knew people would show up we could get someone to arrange food items. Anyone planning on coming?
Dave

Dave G. If you have it then count me in. I'll try and round up a couple more tractor guys to come.

will spread the word!!! even if I have a class scheduled for that day boo hoo
sad.gif

Yea Dave, I will have to miss this one
sad.gif
I have an electrical class I have to take inorder to keep my state electrical license current. Got a few i've talked with that are excited tho & are watching the thread now!

I will try my best to be there either with the 1650 or the new 1811 sounds great

Dave, directions and or address? I wasnt coming but I may have to. Someone has to keep Rob from plowing crazy like!

Details and directions;
Nov 13th 9 till?
Since this is short notice I will probably keep it simple. I haven't arranged food or port o johns yet but there is a covenience store down the road. Was thinking about doing a potluck but not sure of that yet.
We have a combination of bean ground, switch grass, and shredded corn ground.

From I-80;
Take the West Branch exit turn south.
Travel approx 3 miles to Buckeye Ave. This will be on your left side. If you cross the tracks you went to far.
Travel approx 1 mile to the site. Not real sure on parking yet but just look for the signs.

From Hwy 6; turn on Baker, (this is the road to West Branch from Hwy 6)
Travel approx 2 miles to Buckeye. This will be just after the tracks.
Travel approx 1 mile to the site.
Any questions fell free to ask.
Dave

Here's an address for maquest users. 173 Buckeye Ave. THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL ADDRESS THOUGH. This will get you close.
Hopefully the weather will be as nice next Saturday as it was this weekend!
Dave

Let's see... According to MapQuest that is approximately 129 miles one way.

Rob Dehli. Have you decided what tractor you are bringing? I'm thinking that I need to use up about 4 1/2 gallons of BioWillie before the weather gets too cold. So that would be the 782D. I could borrow Pat's trailer and bring three Cubs only I'd probably get around 7 mph. Hopefully we don't have to work this weekend.

Weather is not looking good for this weekend. 80% chance of rain Friday,50% and 42 degrees on Sat. Stay tuned my friends!
Dave

Marlin

if I come I will bring the 1811 and 1650 maybe plow with both but not at the same time ...

Dave, if it;s not any warmer than Ottumwa last year,we;ll just have to bundle up, If the boys at Indy can plow in the snow we;ll be ok. The Kid and I have the 1659 and the Chore tractor ready to go.Let,s play!!
216100.jpg

Back