• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Plow Day Iowa City/West Branch,Iowa

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, thats an old pic, New tractor looks like fun
Marlin, sorry to here that, was lookin forward to meetin you.but in these time be very thankful for a job to work!

So far so good guys! We've dodged all the rain bullets so far. Just had a few small showers, enough to cut the dust down. I will post again first thing in the morning.
Dave

Pretty wet out. I'm afraid we may have to shut her down. or delay the start. I will go out here again and check after bit.
Dave

Well Mick and I just looked again at the site. After carefull consideration we are officially Cancelling todays plow day. Maybe next year.
Dave

I know this is crazy, but I just talked to the landowner and he doesn't care if we plow this afternoon. So if your not doing anything......... We will be here.
Dave

Spoke with Dave Greasel Saturday, he has picked up some plow ground again this year around Iowa City, we are giong to try to put together a November 5th plowday, It's getting late in the year and I know that we've pulled off some nice days like at Bluiners and at Rob's so we are going to try again, Directions and details to follow soon.

Fantastic news Mick!!! I'll do my best to get the word out around here.
231749.gif

If there is any interest I could check on the local motel/hotels if needed. I know Iowa plays Michigan that day so I'm not sure what will be available. Also food, there are a few choices for food that are within a few minutes of the site.

I've just acquired a 160 acre bean field closer to Iowa city we can play in so,....we should have no problem.

I meant to say in addition to the ground we will be plowing near West Branch. So we should have no problem finding enough!

198 Buckeye. Downey, Iowa for all you GPS users. This will get you to the site but not is the actual place.

Just talk to Dave he said the ground is in great shape, little moist, should plow well. GAME ON Boys!!!
guns.gif

Thanks to those who came! Great turnout! See ya next year, pics coming soon!

Dave,
Thanks for putting the plow day on. The plowing was great. I really enjoyed plowing with my 2086 cub cadet.
Dave

Another plow day in the books,thanks Dave for the time and effort, 8 year old Wyatt was there with his Dad and was riding on a Green one and said, "Dad I want to run a Cub Cadet" so I helped the young man out, Walked a couple rounds with him and turned him loose, needless to say He's hooked on plowin, Thats the fun part Sorry Taylor!!!!
Shift.gif

Back