• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Plow Day - Fall 2008 Roanoke, IL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris A.
Not this go round. With the weather and Steve gettin laid up for a while, things just didn't come together like they should have. Partly my fault too.

It would be kinda nice if people would say if they are coming or not, so Steve can kinda judge what he's going to need though.

BTW,
If your going, be sure and take lots of pictures!!!
I'll be stuck up north for a while yet and can't make it.
sad.gif

Steve, Is there a sign-up sheet this year? My son and I are bringing 2 tractors and plows.

Time to poke a little fun at the Elec. Engineer that just posted.
clappy.gif

Richard Q.
Did ya by any chance read the post just under yours that I made?
err.gif

Having been a Commercial/Industrial Electrical Contractor for many many years, I can understand how ya missed MY post.
biggrin.gif

I'd like to go but time will not allow, I've got too many things to get done before the snow flies.
sad.gif

If you are showing up for the Friday night plowing, please bring a lawn chair...as we may have to move the food out to one of the sheds (depending on attendance).

Thanks,

Steve

Hope all have a fun and safe time! Remember to take plenty of photos!
happy.gif

Well it's official, gottta' work tomorrow. Haven't work more than a time or two all year, and now they "HAVE TO" work tomorrow. That SUX! Hasen't been a great year, so I guess I shouldn't bitch, winters-a-commin'!!

Have fun, be safe, take lots-o-pictures.

I wish everyone safe travel and a good time at Plow Day....I won't be making a spring or fall plow day for the next 3-4 years at a minimum, and perhaps much longer depending on where I wind up after college. Take lots of pictures!

well...I think I would have been a shoe-in for the long haul award this year...1174 miles, but we just had to make an emergency trip due to a death in the family, and it just isn't going to happen.

Have fun guys!

Well, it was a wonderful day for a plow day. Alot of fun was had by everyone. Thanks again to the hosts for getting this setup and having us out.

Sorry I have no pictures. I never got the camera out today. I was having too much fun.

GREAT time at Blunier's today...Thank you to BIG and PLOW for another great time....Was great to sell all the usual suspects there and the first liar did'nt have a chance ....Pics later time for breakfast......

yea,,steve me and my brother had a good time. id never been to one before. lots of fun,also thanks for making me a good deal on that blower,jared

A big thanks to the Blunier family for a great weekend. It was a perfect plowday. Excellent weather, drier dirt, cheaper fuel prices(2.09) in town and all the ground except end rows was turned.
Anyone who wasn't there missed a terrific time. Thanks Chris E.

thank you very much blunier family for hosting this great plow day. thank you again. chris a.

HA HA HA HA NIce Kurt I see u took me and ol BB's advice on the signature....Sory bout the keyboard Glen but at least u smiled today....lol

Back