• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Plow Day - Fall 2008 Roanoke, IL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubba,
Tee shirt Plowin' and I'm not there. That sux. I think you should have said that the weather and conditions were lousy. 8-0

Got a couple of pics resized from Plow Day and thought I'd share....
Saw John Underwood who was picking up a Cat "O" hitch for his Super..
96286.jpg

A couple shots of the Parade lap
96287.jpg

96288.jpg

Bought some tires from Chris Engelking for my super....Before...
96289.jpg

after....
96290.jpg

You guys all know who Chris is...Right??
96291.jpg

Hey Kurt, I like to see new faces!!!
Finally someone got my better side.

Kurt, How did you like the weight on those tires!!! Are you still master of your domaine or do you sit when you pee.

Just wanted to take a minute and thank all who came out to make Saturday such a great event!!! The weather was great, people were great, and the quality of the plowing was some of the best I've seen yet!!!!!

There were over 100 registered and over the course of the day probably a total of 200 people at the event. There were ~70 tractors in the parade lap ("official" counts ranged from 63 to 75), with one pass totaling 60 feet!!!!

There are ~37 tillable acres in the field we were in and short of the headlands, you guys plowed it ALL black...a new Blunier PD record!!!!!!

Thanks again from all of the Bluniers for keeping this a safe and fun event...2 years from now, when this field is back in beans, you are all welcome back!!!!!

A few of the 200 or so pics my wife took.....

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

A few of the 200 or so pics my wife took.....AGAIN...dang archive bug...

96333.jpg

96334.jpg

96335.jpg

96336.jpg

96337.jpg

96338.jpg

96339.jpg

96340.jpg

Hey Bubba...The tires were HEAVY....I still think my lunch box is heavier...
biggrin.gif

HOWDY TRAVIS!!!!
wave.gif
Are you going to host Spring Plow Day???
worthy.gif
THAT would be fantastic. Before shutdown I had two coworker's and a good friend ask to let them know as soon as I found out a place and date. If so, you can count on three of our Cubs showing up to plow.

TRAVIS - Is it too early to start working on WYATT to get His WHEATLAND ready to plow?
roflol.gif

That's about like ME getting My Farmall's ready for the RPRU in Madison this summer. I had over THREE years notice, and have about 5-6 months to go and haven't done a THING.

Just had a friend drop of a copy of Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine.March and April. I was flippin thru the pages and lo and behold on page 20 and 21 there is a GREAT articale on the Blunier Plow day! Some great pictures, and Brian Bransetter there is a great pic off you and your little girl Connie!! WAY COOL!!

is there going to be a plow day in northern/centrai il. this year?? just wondering. thanks. chris a.

Latest posts

Back