• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pin Tool info corner

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being a pain Ken. I'm, well, you know, slow in the manners and patience departments sometimes. When/IF you get to it I'll buy one or two depending on if you do two separate or one together. Too bad I'm not closer to ya! I'd be more than happy to help out, but you'd probably explode your head trying to tell me the way things are done correctly,lol. Northern Illinois is a ways from Kentucky. I'm always helping my friends with their stuff and my parents complain I/we don't do enough around the house when the time comes. Usually their too 'busy'. So, thanks for the update and the worries about if I got someone to go to the father/son picknick
lol.gif
. My last truck was my dad's old 1986 Cheverolet C-10 Silverado. 305, auto, 2wd, cruise, tilt, dualtanks, power windows/locks, sliding rear window, longbed. Plug fell out of the converter and it was LOUD!
buttrock.gif

Would still have it if it weren't for an old lady dui pull out in front of me, wasn't even supposed to be driving, had a suspended liscense, nuf said. Rant material, sandbox to say the least. Hope the Toy turns out great!
The ever-sorry(lookin)
Ford rust bucket Earl

You know , 1<sup>3/16</sup> is really all that's needed for the hydro coupler, not 1<sup>1/4</sup>. The 1<sup>3/8</sup> is correct for the gear drive couplers ... I crawled under my 122 tonight after moving a ton of stuff to get to it just to make sure of the fit. I used the "Double Pin Tool" to see if it would actually work. It did ... the things you'll do when you're bored ;)

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Pin Tool production is up and running.</font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Hydro Pin Tool <font color="000000">(1-3/16" bore)</font> $60</font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Gear Drive Pin Tool <font color="000000">(1-3/8" bore)</font> $60</font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Double Pin Tool <font color="000000">(double ended 1-3/16" & 1-3/8")</font> $95</font></font>

Prices are mailed USPS to your door.

Email me if you want to make an order.

<font size="-2">Buy yours before Charlie buys them all</font>

I had a dream ... once !
65139.gif

No CAD/CAM programs were harmed during this nightmare , Paint Shop Pro v5 was enlisted for this duty.

are there any of the hydro pin tools left? i would like to get one. chris

Back