• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Picture of my Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwyand

displayname
Dave
One nice day I took a picture of my cub cadet. My wife thought I was crazy. But I had fun.
IMG_1208.jpg cub cadet line 782 first.jpg

I have often wondered about the liability and the rate of accidents with injury of people who do not respect a loader on such a small tractor, It is unstable ( top heavy ) when bucket is elevated even empty .

Nice collection! What is the QL in the middle, 1200?

Love your collection! My wife and I are curious as to the top tractor with the bucket. If you lift the bucket, r the rearwill the rear wheels come off the ground? What models are they? Thank you!
The model with the loader is a 127. You do need weight on the back or the rear wheels will come up. I use it to haul fire wood and it works great . It’s fun to use you just need to pay attention to what you are doing when you have something in the bucket.

Attachments

• AAC40226-3ADF-464D-BB5C-231399EE4CAC.jpeg
    AAC40226-3ADF-464D-BB5C-231399EE4CAC.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
One nice day I took a picture of my cub cadet. My wife thought I was crazy. But I had fun.View attachment 152873
Oldish post, I know. Was searching for pics of the 782D. Was hoping to see how they put the 3 cyl Kubota in there. I have a dream to put in a gas Kubota in my gas 782. Curious about radiator placement and is driveshaft same length and configuration on the two 782 machines?
Thanks

The Kubota powered tractors use a robust iso-mount system, which is also what the radiator mounts to. Just about everything is different between the gas powered 782 setup and the Kubota powered tractors. The gas 3 cylinder Kubota is also quite thirsty.

Large

Last edited:
The Kubota powered tractors use a robust iso-mount system, which is also what the radiator mounts to. Just about everything is different between the gas powered 782 setup and the Kubota powered tractors. The gas 3 cylinder Kubota is also quite thirsty.

Large
Thanks. For the picture. I would suspect the mounting is very different. Customizing the mounting is not strange to me. I've put small block Chevy engines in 1980s Toyota pickups, Chevy Vegas, my '75 jeep and in a Volvo 700 series. So putting an engine that actually has been put in as a stock item shouldn't be too tough. Just looking for a head start by seeing it.
Yeah, they may drink a bit but my buddy has a few on the shelf, pulled from retired scissor lifts. Man were they bulletproof under crazy harsh conditions. If my series 1 k17 ever give it up, if like to have a plan

Latest posts

Back