• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pickett WI garden tractor show

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkuik

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
Aug 26 & 27, Pickett WI, the steam & gas engine club are having (I believe) their 2nd show. while it is featuring the "Green" this year, all colors are welcome. nothing the size of Portage and Garden Tractor Daze, but it is a garden tractor show. why would you not go?

Attachments

• pickett 8.26&27.2022.pdf
    239 KB · Views: 0
thought i better add a pic

Attachments

• going to pickett 8.2022.jpg
    going to pickett 8.2022.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
nice little show, had fun, saw some plowing including an ih 520 2 bottom plow hooked to a 1572(?) diesel turbo.

Attachments

• pickett 1.jpg
    pickett 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • pickett 2.jpg
    pickett 2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the pics!
Real nice, wish I lived closer. Purdy truck too! Looks a lot like mine. ;)

The 1572 (turbo) and 520 plow belong to a friend. The plow was built by Steve Blunier.

Back