• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pennsylvania Meteor (?)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-CӞ

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Chris “CӞ” Claussen
you guys ever heard of/seen one of these critters?
A269BA40-A0B0-449E-8E88-592E977A80BF.jpeg

Early side by side, so you and your gal can go mowing.

Kind of looks like Panzer blue paint, O style deck, and cub wheels. Homemade stationary rear hitch. $1K would buy a lot of cub stuff!
Imagine trying to find parts!

Peter from TractorData.com also pointed out the Panzer resemblance. Here are some more pix:
(but I’ll stick to my iH Cub(s)!!!)
936286E5-6979-443C-9C7C-2B6D1378EAB7.jpeg
CBADDF52-B140-40B0-8F60-4B87E790D57E.jpeg
C7631FF3-DB0D-4C34-B7A8-FEB3F8F88D7B.jpeg

it is for sale just outside KC. moving on!

Pa Meteor, Great tractors, I have two of them Use them almost every day. Both are hydro-static. One still has the original tires. Also have a blade & mower deck. Both are 10HP. Andy S. SE Pa.

Andy, thanks for the insight.
Makes sense a PA guy would be familiar!

Are the Meteors kin to the Panzers?

This one for sale in Kansas might be worth saving, to the right handy aficionado, but overpriced to a merely curious passerby like me.

Cheers,
-C3

Back