• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Passing of a huge Cub collector

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nweakland

displayname
Nick Weakland
Hello:

I randomly found this web site while googling Cub Cadet collectors.
I'm reaching out in hopes that maybe someone may know of someone who could help me liquidate a large collection of Cub Cadet tractors and parts.
My father was a HUGE collector / restorer and has recently passed away very unexpectedly. He always said to my mother that they were sitting on their retirement...he just never got a chance to finish his plans.

There are well over 100 tractors ranging from old originals to some newer stuff and everything in between. (He did prefer the older stuff and most of the tractors are older. He said the newer "thousands series" were junk and "not built like they used to")
There's also two buildings full of parts that he was sorting out to sell and never got the chance.
I'm just hoping maybe someone out there with the same love and passion for this hobby would have an interest in some of his collection or at least know what to do with it.
Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.
My email is [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your consideration.

Nick,
Sorry for your loss.
You have come to the right place. If you were closer I would like to see what he had.
Again sorry for your loss and good luck.

Nick: My condolences, also.
My brother in law died suddenly last August, leaving my sister with a "collection" to deal with, too. Most of his required a FFL, but vehicles, canoes, tractors, a Unimog, etc. - the accumulation of a lifetime - were also left to deal with. Fortunately, since Tim never threw anything away there are some records of most of it - when Ann can find them!
It looks like you're in a relatively good area to re-sell. Good Luck!

Back