• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Other Plow Days

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I am not looking for one. But if I stumbled across one I may bring it home. And then hopefully the Cubs won't eat it...

I may have been caught driving a 140 before...
149947.jpg

There is a very good John Deere site at http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/

Ha! That's funny you say something about WFM. Thats the first site I found when I "inherited" my first 140, 7 years ago. Second one was this site. I frequent both, lurking mostly, posting once in a while. I love garden tractors. Keeps me level headed. It would be cool to make a plowday someplace. the NY one is on my dads birthday this year. It's a tractor day for us getting ready to mow. I posted my pair in the 120/140 thread.

On topic,

I finished up tonight. I think the plow had too much leftovers from last year and needed the weight to run it in. I ran it tonight without them and it worked great. I didn't get any pictures tonight. Now I can disc that area and get ready for potatoes.

2 annual Plow Day & Show at the Beacon Hotel Renfrew, Pa.16053 Camping & Dinner Fri.-Sun. Garden tractor plowing Sat.May 1 from 9am till dusk A fund-Raising Auction and plus a free raffle to all that are registered at 1PM ,also a free Miss Cub Cadet Contest for all the gals from 2-3 PM. There will be breakfast, lunch & dinner available at the hotel. Tractor demonstrations w/corn sheller There will be tractors for beginners and experienced guys to help you learn to plow and ect. Ground Location ( gotothebeacon.com )on the web for more information. All types of garden tractors welcome. must be a member of the International Harvester Collectors and Chapter 34 Cub Cadet of the North East to participate because of insurance. Registration available on the grounds. For more information contact Wally Whitfield at email [email protected]

183475.jpg

Looking out at the deep snow we have here in NE Iowa and thinking about a spring plow event any thoughts????? Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Rob,
Lets waite a fouple of months befor hooking up the moldboard plows, and enjoy the cold weather.
clappy.gif

Back