• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Other Plow Days

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of Kurt At Climax..

83247.jpg

Kurt I couldn't resist,

Oh Here's another photo.. It was fun to plow with you guys... Thanks for the scraper Kurt... Nice Meet all of you.. Bunky

83255.jpg

Brian...Yeah I got pics...Just have'nt got them loaded yet.....WHERE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!
YEA that was me on the Deere.....
I'm secure enough in my manhood to plow with another tractor.....I can't wait to get my Super done....power steering and more leg room is the way to go.....

Ya, I was ready to go but my friend emailed me on friday night to let me know he goofed on the dates for his wifes Graduation Party. Of course it had to be on Sunday so it kind of left me a obligated. I guess I'll have to wait for Steves get together to go plow.
bash.gif

Brian B I Assume the 70/100 your talking about is tractor I posted in the Picture which is actually Dale M and his Tractor I posted the picture of him plowing and forgot to post who it was OOOPS

Sorry My Barn is Strictly Deere at this point....

Brian B.
The Cub is a 100.
The hood needs repainted because it fell a stand and scratch it.
I have around 20 to 25 hours on it since it was restored when I hooked the plow up to it.

Yah Kurt were glad your in touch with your manhood LOL. We had a great time with you guys plowing even though Mr. Andrews was scared of his manhood HaHa

Thanks for the photos John! Enjoyed the event and seeing many familiar faces! LaVerne held a nice event!!!

Guys I may have just secured 24 acres to plow this spring for red neck plow day. Just down the road from Dons place. This will be a ONE time deal for these fields. The lease has run out and the land owner wants to put everything back in hay. For the last 10 yrs Ive lived here there has been Maters, Peppers, and Strawberries.

I would like to know the intrest of the people here that would likely to join us. These fields are bottom land and next to a nice creek. I need to know as Im starting to plan the plow day here in Jan.

Im going to try and work out that people that come will be able to camp on the grounds. There is one small packing house on the land we may be able to use. Ill try to snap some pics this week of the land for the people in the south east that may want to come.

Please if you would send me an email if you think you may want to attend. This will give me an idea in what to do. It would be in April or the first part of MAY. I will be attending the Plow day in Pa so it wont be that weekend.

If you want to look on Google earth. Look for the intersection of HWY 8 and Fox Squrell Ridge rd, 29671. its 1/4 mile up Fox Squrell rd on the left.

[email protected]

Vince: Whatcha doin over here?
bouncy.gif

Don T. and Kent W.: Whatcha think?
confused.gif

Vince: You can do a better profile -- early tomorrow morning?
coffee.gif

Erank just wanted to get the word out. Profile? Hummm you know there aint enough room to describe me on any forum except for the ones that are used by the guys in white lab coats.

Vince, it might be helpful to list the state that this is in....
1a_scratchhead.gif

I held a plow day at my dads house yesterday. I got about a 1/4 acre plowed under. I found I needed weight to make the straight beam brinly work right. After I got the plow tuned decent and it pulled easily. I ran out of traction a few times. I need more land side wheel weights. I could only plow down hill. Trying to roll the ground uphill didn't work well, even with more weight on the plow.

149934.jpg

149935.jpg

Works a hellofalot better than it did a week ago. I'll check out the adjustments. I don't have a coulter on it ( didn't come with it) and I have the plow locked in place on the hitch with no swing. I haven't been to any plow days to have help from people who know what they are doing. They are just too far from me.

Thanks Charlie.

BTW the green tractors pull plows just as good as yeller ones...
Just Ask Jim Dimmerling and Robb Kreuger

Carey,

I know the soil is different in diffent parts of the country but you should NOT have to put weight on the plow to get it to work. Get your plow adjusted correctly or better and it will go into the ground by itself. Then move that weight to your left side of the 140 and all will be fine.

Do just as Charlie said, get it adjusted, his FAQ is exactly correct!!! It doesn't matter what color the garden tractor is.

Although color change may also help...
animatedihbear.gif

<font size="-2">Ya gott a expect a little ribbing, showing up with a greeny on this site, all in good natured fun though! BTW, is the 140 H3 for sale?</font>}

No, it isn't for sale. I like 140's too much to part with one. I may be getting another one soon. You looking for one? I have 2 and my dad has one.

I will be going back to that field tonight. I will play around with the adjustments some more.

Back