• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Osceola WI Plow Day - Saturday, April 20th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
I just got the late breaking info flyer in the mail today:

4th Annual Heritage Plow Day

This Plow Day is a fundraiser for the local FFA Alumni. All proceeds go toward student scholarships, so it is a great cause.

All tractors must be 1959 or older (except Garden Tractors)

Cost: $10 for participants, spectators are free. Concessions will be provided.

Location: Intersection of 250th St. and 20th Avenue, East Farmington, WI 54020

Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 10am (registration opens @ 9am)

256969.jpg

Art, I got my invite in the mail yesterday as well. With all the rain, ice and snow that's falling today, I wonder if the soil will be dry enough by the 20th?

That's the first thing that crossed my mind also.
That map that is posted needs a bunch of white on it instead of all that green around the edges!!!LOL

Dave S.

Knapp, WI PD on same day just got pushed out to early May. I don't see how this one will happen either. Even if it stops raining and snowing, no one is getting any heat to dry things out.

I think its gonna be a tough spring for plow days and if and when it does warm up and dry out farmers will be going crazy .......

I got a nice letter yesterday as well, but I can't even get my Cadet out of the shed with all the snow still left in front of the door.
thumbdown.gif

And this morning there's a fresh couple of inches of snow on the ground at my place a few miles South and West of this plow day site.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just got word this morning that the event has been cancelled or postponed.

There is a possibility that it may turn into a FALL PD later this year. I'll keep this thread posted if we hear anything, but at this point it won't be this spring.

Shift.gif

Latest posts

Back