Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Original wanted dead or alive

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
All,
I've got the itch to restore an Original. Prefer it to run, but, that's not necessary. Rust is expected. Prefer to pick up within a few hours of Northern Virginia. Thanks.

kboyd

displayname
Kenneth H. Boyd
Unfortunately, I am in central Iowa, however, I have six or seven originals, some run some don't.....Ken

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
Unfortunately, I am in central Iowa, however, I have six or seven originals, some run some don't.....Ken
Thanks Ken for the response. Boy, I used to live in Chicago. It might have worked.

jkeller

displayname
Jack A Keller
All,
I've got the itch to restore an Original. Prefer it to run, but, that's not necessary. Rust is expected. Prefer to pick up within a few hours of Northern Virginia. Thanks.
Wondering if you found your Origional? I have one running that I’ve had for 40 years with 42” mower deck. Use it only for moving utility trailers with mulch or gravel around property, hasn’t cut grass for 35 years but had new spindles installed right before storing the deck. Kept indoors, disassembled and painted all I H Yellow 25 years ago. Want a good home, might try to meet you half way. 30 miles N ofAtlanta. Tractor came from Central Indiana originally.
Jack

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
Wondering if you found your Origional? I have one running that I’ve had for 40 years with 42” mower deck. Use it only for moving utility trailers with mulch or gravel around property, hasn’t cut grass for 35 years but had new spindles installed right before storing the deck. Kept indoors, disassembled and painted all I H Yellow 25 years ago. Want a good home, might try to meet you half way. 30 miles N ofAtlanta. Tractor came from Central Indiana originally.
Jack
Jack.
I've got my eye on one right now, but, would be interested in seeing pics and knowing what you would like for it. I'll PM u.

jkeller

displayname
Jack A Keller
I will take some new pics for you tomorrow.

jkeller

displayname
Jack A Keller
Ray, I responded to your pm and texted them last week. I take it maybe an error in the number???

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
Ray, I responded to your pm and texted them last week. I take it maybe an error in the number???
Jack, yes. I gave you the wrong number. Please go back to the PM. I will repost the correct number. My bad!

Latest posts