• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Original front pto question.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkbone

Bought this 61 Original from a buddy at work. It had no deck, only a Mott flail mower in front, with he promptly sold for big bucks. I have looked at many pictures of Originals, and have not seen another pto setup like this. It does not look home made, or something off of a 70 or 100 model. Maybe this was a IH parts kit made to operate the Mott mower? Any info would be helpful. Also, it has the creeper gear, but the lever is broken off. I am having a tough time locating just the lever.

Attachments

• IMG_3961.JPG
    IMG_3961.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_3966.JPG
    IMG_3966.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3973.JPG
    IMG_3973.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Bought this 61 Original from a buddy at work. It had no deck, only a Mott flail mower in front, with he promptly sold for big bucks. I have looked at many pictures of Originals, and have not seen another pto setup like this. It does not look home made, or something off of a 70 or 100 model. Maybe this was a IH parts kit made to operate the Mott mower? Any info would be helpful. Also, it has the creeper gear, but the lever is broken off. I am having a tough time locating just the lever.
They made an add-on kit for the Original.
1571269532975.png

I am thinking that was part of the kit to put the model 70 deck under the Original. I never saw one but there is a youtube video I saw once.

It is in the parts book for the Originals I have one and made some repros.Scott Urshel has them

Back