• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Original and Parts Tractor For Sale in Indiana

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shenderson

displayname
Steve Henderson
I have what was a good Original that I started on several years ago and never finished. I got it painted, but not put back together, and now it's probably not gonna happen. I also have most of a parts tractor that can go with it or be sold separately. The disassembled Original is one of those "running great when parked" deals. All kept indoors except the parts tractor. I'd like $400 for the disassembled one and $100 for the parts tractor. Located in Indiana, zip code 46992. Contact Steve at email address: henderson(dot)sc(at)gmail(dot)com or call seven65nine812two3seven.

I took some pictures of the pieces I can get to. They are attached. All of this is in storage, but I will drag it out if anyone wants to come and look.

Attachments

• IMG_3132.JPG
    IMG_3132.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG