• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

One old girl trying to fix up another old girl.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sndbmd

Here she is.

IH cub.jpg

:) Wish me luck! Stacey

Good luck, Stacey! I'm sure she'll look like new by the time you're done. Especially with all the experts around here (not me) to advise you on any questions you may have along the way. Be sure to post pics in the restoration area along the way.

Welcome to the site! What a great looking “canvas” with which to start your mechanical masterpiece! I like the headlights and rear fenders, plus I’m a sucker when it comes to AG tires out back. Please start a thread in the restoration section of the site to record your progress and so that guys like me can follow along.

Love to see 73's getting TLC :) Where did you find her? She actually looks familiar. Maybe from Apollo PA area?

Well 60 some miles isn't that far when chasing Cubs. And they seem to change garages faster and faster the older I get, hmmmm ;)

Back