• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Old Forum Smiley Faces and Animatio

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jchamberlin

displayname
Jeremiah Chamberlin
At one point, Craig offered to post some of the old smiley faces, and asked me if there any in particular I would want to see again. It took me a while to remember and decide which one I wanted (see below). I poked around to find his post, but wasn’t successful. So I decided to start a new thread here, in the hope that others might chime in with their favorites.

My favorite smiley face was one I often used to conclude my posts as can be seen here: Signs of Spring.

Other smiley faces that I miss are the animated smiley faces, particularly the multiple faced “wave” that greeted new members, the gun-toting / shooting one, and the fencing one, to name a few.

It was part of my ritual of posting: last thing I did was pull up the full-screen view and select a smiley face to with which to sign-off. The new smiley’s on this forum and my I-phone don’t do a thing for me. I suppose I could take the time to make some of my own, but it would require learning a new skill, and I’ve learned, over the years, that graphics of any kind are not a strong suit for me.

How about it, can we get some of the old smileys back?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
:goof: From where you had it, I was able to copy it's address and put it back in the Smileys

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
I just added about 20 of the old ones. More later tonight. digger gave me them in a thread that I can use. And it's working.

Group builder