• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old family (IH) photo

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom- I will second what that old timer told you about grease. Also fluids and filters are cheap maintenance to do on equiptment to prevent costly repairs.

I thought I'd post a few old pics of me at age 3 (in 1968). In the sled pic, I'm the guy waving with the red mitten...

289627.jpg

289628.jpg

Steve,
Neat pics. Do you guys still have that cub? Would be pretty cool if you did. Looks like a neat old truck in the garage, too. Thanks for sharing.
thumbsup_old.gif
After the almost 100* day today, the snow looks good. Dare I say that........
icon_eek.gif

Josh -- I was just barely old enough to remember that 70... my parents affectionately called it the "baby tractor" (a comparison with our other larger farm tractors). My grandpa traded it in on a new MF 10 in 1971... also a great garden tractor (and ultimately my first to drive and mow with when I was old enough). I never forgot that 70, though...it's the very reason it's my favorite cub model
happy.gif

Back