• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mower pics.

321530.jpg

321531.jpg

321532.jpg

1515 $250
Runs good, 285 hours, new air filter, fuel line & filter, battery, may need a brake safety switch.

321704.jpg

Price reduction on IH Little Genius plow hydraulic lift conversion bracket listed on July 29. Now $140 and can deliver to Blunier’s Plow Day in October.
Also can deliver Carlisle tires and rims.

I have a Sears 8-inch moldboard plow for sale. This is a nice one! It has been sandblasted and primed. All it needs is paint to be show quality. The wear parts show very little use. The coulter turns freely and it even has the often missing trash rod. The serial tag is still nice. $140. It can be picked up in Woodstock IL or delivered to Blunier’s plow day. Contact me through my profile for more information and/or pictures.

322937.jpg

Looking for a 42" snow blade/plow for an Allis Chalmers B-112 or equivalent.

This is for my Uncle Ernie in O'Fallon, MO so the closer to him the better.

Thanks Gang!!

This is a long shot,but I will be in the market for a Mopar in the spring. I'm specifically looking for a 1970 Dodge Super Bee. Colors of choice are first Orange, Lime Green, Plum Crazy and then maybe Yellow.
2nd car of choice would be a Plymouth Barracuda. Years can range from 1970-1972. Same colors.
They must have a 440 Cu.In. and a 4 speed manual trans.
323559.jpg

323560.jpg

323561.jpg

323562.jpg

323563.jpg

Customized 98' softail springer in excellent condition. I have around 24 grand invested in it, but will take $8,500.
It is built for racing, but is street legal. The engine was totally rebuilt a few years ago (cost me $4,000), and has been ridden very little since. Email in profile.

325052.jpg

10 inch Brinly hitch sleeve plow.
Plow is rusty-should be easy to clean up
Asking $150.
325933.jpg

Plow has a good point.
Can deliver to Red Power Round Up in Bloomsburg, Pa.
Will ship-buyer pays all shipping cost.
Plow is located in zip code 45891 (Northwest Ohio)
PM me if interested.

Hello everyone I trying to clean out some stuff in the garage and get rid of a few things. I have several Hillman 5 and 6 drawer pull out bolt / parts cabinets for sale. They are like you would find in the true value stores , some Home Depot. I have 2 styles to choose from. They have a metal cabinet with the slides in them. They are plastic but in great shape. You can stack them on top of each other, bolt together , mt. On the wall or put on a shelf. Asking $15.00 each 2 for $20.00. Having problems with the pictures so you can email me at. [email protected] thanks

Does anyone have any interest in this?
1a_scratchhead.gif
It was in with my Dad's tools. He claims it is a spike straightening tool for an IH thresher. I have no idea how it works. $40.00 plus shipping.
326363.jpg

326364.jpg

Geez,
I hate to just scrap it out, but I guess that's where it's going. It's heavy metal.
buttrock.gif

Shultzie,

If it weighs 50 lbs.,you will get about 1 dollar for it. Scrap metal is selling for about 2 cents per lb.!
icon_eek.gif

Shultzie- Why not take it to a threshing show and donate it to them?? Be much better off if it gets used once rather than sent back as china crap!

David,

Yes, that's 3 cents/lb. You will get $1.50 if it weighs 50 lbs.
err.gif

Nate may be onto something.

Yeah guys, it was pretty sad. I think I had around 1,260 lbs. and all I got was $55.
facepalm.gif

But hey, that's better than a poke in the eye!
biggrin.gif

Back