• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug is right on the Onan engine. Thanks. It fits a 2146. Mystery solved. Model ZX390 11317D. 14 hp. I am also going to advertise this locally soon, it would save a lot of hassle to sell it to someone who will pick it up.

Hey Jim!
You wanna do the UPS label thing again?
beerchug.gif

Do to things in life that take money I am going to have to sell my 782D. The good. Rebuilt from ground up and repainted along with a 50c deck that is rebuilt and powder coated. Also has 3pt hitch with rear hydraulic outlets. New 4 rib steer tires new rear ag tires. The bad needs a glow plug relay and muffler. Did have a stainless stack but it kept cracking. Also do to computer problems I cant load pics. If interested please email me @ [email protected]. Asking $3000.00 obo Thanks Jim

do to a legal issues I have to pull the 782d from being for sale. I am sorry if anyone was interested. but as soon as this is over it will be back on the market. thanks Jim

I would like to know model # and buy a manual for this disc.
319039.jpg

2003 Harley-Davidson Softail (FXST) 100th Anny.
I bought this bike new and am ready to move to an Ultra Classic. Just guessing but, can confirm I have over $25,000 in this bike. If interested I can send you of what I've done to it. 20,500 miles and there is nothing wrong with it.
$7,800.
319471.jpg

FOR SALE

2005 Forest River Cherokee Lite 28A travel trailer. 28' Long, Base weight 5400#, loaded typically 7500# New spare, newer tires.

1 long slide, awning, queen bed, 2 bunks, ducted air/heat, Mircowave, stove, big fridge/freezer, hot water heater, flat screen TV with DVD (new roof mount antenna).

Base weight 5400#, loaded typically 7500#

50 gal fresh, 41 gal. gray, 41 gal black water tanks.

Many extras, Equal-I-Zer load dist/anti sway hitch, portable water tank, chocks, leveling blocks, sewer connections, fresh water hose, etc.

319476.jpg

319477.jpg

More pics when weather is nicer. Family growing up and no time to use it anymore.

$5000 located 61548

Decided to thin the herd. Selling my Cub Cadet 782. This 782 is powered by a Kubota WC 600B gas engine. The 782 has dual hydraulics, 50C mower deck and chrome hubcaps. The rear end oil and the filter were change this spring using a Cub Cadet filter and Hy-Tran oil. Tractor smokes a little when you start it up for the first time. This is a running work in progress tractor that needs a little TLC.

If interested, please send me a PM. Tractor is located in Van Wert, Ohio. Asking $1000. Thanks for looking!
321376.jpg

321377.jpg

321378.jpg

321379.jpg

For Sale. I have a Brinly planter in very good to excellent condition with a Wheel Horse sleeve hitch. It comes with one seed plate. This planter shows very little use. At most, there is some minor surface rust. It does not have the row marker attachment, but I will loan the buyer the row marker from my other planter if they would like to use it as a pattern.
I am listing this in the Off Topic For Sale section because of the Wheel Horse hitch, but the correct sleeve hitch can be found for use with the Cub Cadet Brinly adapter.
$575 firm. Pickup here in Northern Illinois or I can deliver to Blunier’s Plow Day in October or to AJ’s Garden Tractor Jamboree next May. On request I can send additional pictures. I have only seen one other in better original condition.

321472.jpg

321473.jpg

Brinly adapter for Simplicity, Allis-Chalmers and perhaps other garden tractor brands made by Simplicity. This is what you need to use the Brinly attachments such as moldboard plows, cultivators and discs with your tractor. This adapter works on many models, but do your homework to make sure this will work for you. The inside width of the adapter is 6 1/4 inches. If you need any other measurements, contact me.
This is an original piece, not a reproduction. It shows very little use. Some light surface rust.
Actual shipping cost to lower 48 states only.
$120

321476.jpg

Might as well get on the bandwagon.
Selling my hotrod Harley.
1998 Softail Springer that has been customized from one end to the other.
Originally a 1340CC, but has been bored out and a big bore kit installed. Racing cam, high compression pistons, "welded up" head, oil cooler, Ultima 6 speed tranny, and many other items.
Motor has been recently built. (Cost me $4,000)
A little over 20,000 original miles.
Located in good ol' North Carolina.
Anyone interested can email me.
I have around 25 grand invested, but will take 8 for it.

321488.jpg

I have a Sears 10-inch moldboard plow for sale. This is a nice one! It has been sandblasted and primed. All it needs is paint to be show quality. The moldboard has been polished to a mirror shine. The wear parts show very little use. The coulter turns freely and it even has the often missing trash rod. The serial tag is still nice. $175. Can be picked up in Woodstock IL or delivered to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree next May or to Blunier’s Plow Day in October. Contact me through my profile for more information and/or pictures.

321491.jpg

Correction and a lower price for the Sears moldboard plow listed on July 27th. It is an 8-inch plow and the price is now $150.

FOR SALE:
Some parts for an International Little Genius plow.
Pictures available on request. Parts may be picked up in Northern IL or delivered to Blunier's Plow Day in October.

14 inch moldboard. Looks like #0331. Good condition. Lots of wear left. Scoured well. Has a small crack. I replaced this moldboard with a NOS one when the plow was restored last winter. Painted correctly with VanSickle blue. $20

Lift spring for an International Little Genius plow. Very good condition. Painted incorrectly with IH red. $20

Bracket for an International Little Genius plow to convert from clutch lift to hydraulic lift. These are not easy to find. This one is close to new. I'm not sure if it was ever mounted on a plow. Selling because I found a newer Little Genius plow with factory hydraulics. $175 (bracket only)

Sears sickle mower. I was told it will fit older sears suburban tractors. Wood pitman arm missing.
200.00 picked up or you arrange shipping.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back