• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that one the Allis Chalmers 620 is so tall that I had to mount it like that. Also the AC 620 is wide so I had to offset it one hole to the right. Typically the Sleeve adapter part would be mounted on top in the center.

I have an E-20 Elec-Tract that was bought new by my Grandfather. Been in my barn unmoved for at least 15 years.Pushed out of barn dirt and all. Comes with a 48" deck, 48" blade and chainsaw.
$400 for all
314371.jpg

314372.jpg

314373.jpg

314374.jpg

314375.jpg

A nice pair of Sears Suburban wheel weights. Surface rust only. $100 for the pair. Can ship to lower 48 for $18. Contact me through my profile.

314382.jpg

I have a Sears 10-inch moldboard plow for sale. This is a nice one! It has been sandblasted and primed. All it needs is paint to be show quality. The moldboard has been polished to a mirror shine. The wear parts show very little use. The coulter turns freely and it even has the often missing trash rod. The serial tag is still nice. $185. Can be picked up in Woodstock IL or delivered to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree on May 20th. Contact me through my profile for more information and/or pictures.

314826.jpg

FOR SALE:
vintage 1950's IH model 158 chest freezer.
Was working when cleaned out several years ago. I have all paperwork from when it was new.
Needs some cleanup and a new door seal.
Lid is detached at the moment for easier handling.
More pictures as soon as I get it unloaded.
$225
Please call or e-mail.

314995.jpg

314996.jpg

314997.jpg

Got a guy needing a carb for a seed tender. It has a 18 horse v twin briggs. Model Engine model number 350447 Type 1079-E1 code 98022311 carb part number 843324. Please email if you could help. Thanks Jim

Hi everyone
Im looking for a transmission input pulley for a 1970 Jacobsen Chief for a friend of mine. part #218013. If anyone has a parts tractor or a pulley around let me know. My e-mail at home is down so hit me up at work
[email protected]

Thanks

Just putting a feeler out there. I thought I would offer this to you guys first.
1977 Ford F250 4X4. 460 CU. IN. 750 Holley carb.
I haven't driven this in about 2 years or so. The last time I drove it the brakes went out as I was parking it and it squirted brake fluid on the hot headers and a small fire happened. No real fire damage as I got it out really quick, but I just let it sit for a long while. I moved it around the driveway and then finally I couldn't get it started after sitting all winter. I had plans on getting it up and running again, but with the divorce a couple years ago, it put a big strain on things. So here it is for sale as is. What it needs is probably the carb. rebuilt and the brakes fixed. It could use a good cleaning and waxing too. It's a good solid truck, that's why I've been hanging on to it, but with life's changes I better move on. $3,000. If you would like me to get it running the price is $4,000.
err.gif
Located in Albion, In. 46701
316738.jpg

316739.jpg

and what it looked like a few years ago. I think the date on the last pic is wrong. It should be around 2004.
316740.jpg

316845.jpg

316846.jpg

316847.jpg

316848.jpg

316849.jpg

Now why would you be interested in this crusty 7264 4WD Cub Cadet tractor? Well, maybe because it is a “1 of 1” CC test mule for the 7264! Hand-built by Cub Cadet as a test bed, to my knowledge this tractor does not have a serial number. It was built BEFORE tractor #1 rolled off the assembly line!

I was told its hours are in the hundreds, and if that is so, it is near new inside. It appears so, somewhat weathered but essentially new. I am the third owner, if you count Cub Cadet as the original owner.

This is the same tractor Cub Cadet brought to a Steve Blunier IHCC Forum Plow Day in Illinois back in 2001. The 7000 Series began production in 1998.

316851.png

316850.jpg

Originally a diesel tractor, the engine was gone when I got it. I have a 7000 gasoline engine package to go in it stored in my barn that is part of this deal. A true restoration would mean finding a 7000 series diesel for it, and you could sell the gas engine package to help fund that.

There is a front brush guard not shown that goes with it and I have the front wheel (tire slashed) and a tail light lens. The ROPS is missing and the drag links for the 3-point are gone. The left rear wheel is locked but I suspect that is rusted brakes that probably will not take a lot of work to get fixed.

On request, I am happy to provide the buyer a notarized, witnessed letter stating the provenance of this tractor.

These tractors sold for $13,200 new. Price history research shows used models of the production run sell for $9,000 today. This is a very worthy, very low hours “1 of 1” test mule project that you will have lots of room to make showroom perfect if you make it yours for $2,500.

your_image.gif

NOS, brand new Onan engine used in CC 1000 Series tractors. Still mounted on the crumbling factory waferboard. I think I have two complete ones and one that is almost all there. I know this one is complete. $250. Located in Fayetteville, TN. I can ship but you pay for secure shipping materials (wood) and the ride. Serious buyer? I can get you more pix and info off it. Email me.

316867.jpg

NOS, brand new Onan engine used in CC 1000 Series tractors. Still mounted on the crumbling factory waferboard. I think I have two complete ones and one that is almost all there. I know this one is complete. $250. Located in Fayetteville, TN. I can ship but you pay for secure shipping materials (wood) and the ride. Serious buyer? I can get you more pix and info off it. Email me.

Jim S.
Glad to see ya back posting!

Help me here cause I'm dumb as a rock on the newer CCC/MTD, but looking around, I saw 11 1000 series machines and they all have Kohlers in them.
Maybe you could enlighten not only me, but everyone on what this Onan is supposed to specifically fit in.
beerchug.gif

Charlie, a guy is going to have to lay his eye on it and say, "I know what that is and and I need one." I am not an expert on these at all. What you see is what I was told by the previous owner. They were used in 1000 Series tractors and this one is new and complete. I'd have to dig it out and get more info off it to say more.

316871.jpg

NOS 1872 side decals. Bottom one has a bit of adhesive on the front, should come of easy with solvent or lighter fluid. Will need new adhesive to apply. $20 plus the ride.

OK, I knead to lurn to rite betur!
blush.gif

Let's revisit this NOS $250 Onan engine. This is a brand new from the factory single cylinder Onan engine that was used by Cub Cadet Corp. in its 1000 series riding lawn mowers (the entry level to the 2/3000 series). It could also be used for a variety of other applications.

Let's reprice this too at <font size="+1">$200</font> picked up in Fayetteville, TN. If you are interested give me a shout. Traveling? I can hang on to it prepaid until you get here.

316880.jpg

316881.jpg

316882.jpg

316883.jpg

316884.jpg

316885.jpg
}

Jim S. Welcome back!!!
happy.gif
My Cub Cadet budget is totally blown for the rest of the year but man that 7264 would be one sweet addition to my collection.

Marlin, thanks so much for the welcome! I'll provide you (or any serious buyer) the direct provenance to that tractor. I have owned it since 2005 or so, it's the rarest bird I ever have owned, and I would love to see it go to someone who knows what they have! I hope to get out there with a pressure washer soon, as it will be marketed elsewhere as well. First to the online CC community, though.

IHC-made Farmall Cub side decals and two others. IH-362391-R94. Not sure if this is a complete kit. Boy these are the gennie thing, right here. $25 plus the ride.

316887.jpg

Thanks Doug. Not an expert on these at all, just trying to find it a home. If I can't sell it for $200, it can sit up there until I find a use for it.
err.gif

Back