• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**WANTED** Looking for a snow plow for a 185 Lo-Boy. Lafayette , Indiana area. Thanks.

**FOR SALE** IH Cadet 85 (Bath Tub) Decal Kit, NOS

This is an original IH Kit, New Old Stock Part No. 549-815-R92 (not aftermarket) Pic of the tag on the package is below. Thought I would post this kit here since I believe there are at least a couple guys restoring these units (to all their fun glory) and might need this kit.

Price is $41.00 shipped to your door (I accept PayPal). Click on my blue colored name to get my profile and e-mail address.

303328.jpg

303329.jpg

Hello
Does anyone know if you can hook up a rototiller to a cub Cade 147?
Thanks

Tim Cannon-

This question also qualifies to be asked in the main forum being about a CC147. You're suppose to be dealing with an electric lift, etc. and you will get a better response there.

For sale:
Really nice 1512 diesel (1270 hrs)with 50" deck $2000
24 years one owner, new seat and more.
Hard working 1710 (1526 hrs)with 50" deck $600
Both serviced and ready to go. Both decks solid.
54" blade new cutting edge (subframe needs attn: & newer chains $150
Arps 48" Cat 0 blade $200
Will bundle and negotiate.
Monticello Iowa or delivered to AJ's
304044.jpg
304045.jpg

304046.jpg
304047.jpg

Brinly 12" plow very nice, light surface rust. $150
Monticello Iowa or AJ's
304051.jpg

It sounds like Dad's 300 will be coming up for sale. This is the only picture I have of it on this computer. $4000 obo.
(Me at our local county fair pulling for fun)
err.gif

304158.jpg

FOR SALE:
Some parts for an International Little Genius plow.
Pictures available on request. Parts may be picked up in Northern IL or will deliver to A.J.'s Garden Tractor Jamboree on May 14th or delivery to Blunier's Plow Day on October 29th.

14 inch moldboard. Looks like #0331. Good condition. Lots of wear left. Scoured well. Has a small crack. I replaced this moldboard with a NOS one when the plow was restored last winter. Painted correctly with VanSickle blue. $20

Lift spring for an International Little Genius plow. Very good condition. All painted incorrectly with IH red. $20

Bracket for an International Little Genius plow to convert from clutch lift to hydraulic lift. These are not easy to find. This one is close to new. I'm not sure if it was ever mounted on a plow. Selling because I found a newer Little Genius plow with factory hydraulics. $175 (bracket only)

Preview: New Message
By David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 05:27 pm:
For Sale: SEARS 16/6 ROLLER, PARTS TRACTOR, Onan 2 cyl horizontal shaft, 3 speed w/hi-lo range. Will not start, wire harness all chopped up. Complete, tires hold air, for a while anyways!
Can deliver to AJ's next Sat if interested.

$100

304214.jpg

For sale: Cub Cadet Category 0 2000 RPM 48 inch tiller. Nice shape, no breaks, welds, or issues. Nice, original paint with small amount of surface rust here and there. Always stored inside since I've owned it. Nice, hard to find tiller. Pickup only, too heavy to ship. Can email pics. Email in profile. Asking $1200 obo. Located in Eastern Iowa.

The rear tiller is still available. Price drop to $1000. She's a nice one. The Super guys know how hard these are to find. Took me two years to find this one.
whistling.gif

Selling a hard to find Cub Cadet 782 Diesel. Kubota D600 engine. Runs good. Right at 1000 hours.
Improvements: Brand new driveshaft, couplers, flex discs. Brand new fuel lines and fuel filters, tank cleaned. All fluids changed, engine oil, hytran, antifreeze. All new filters, air filter, engine filter, hytran filter. Newer starter. Rebuilt steering column. Dual hydraulics. Newer dash. Also comes with mule drive and nice 50 inch deck with quiet spindles and gator blades. Located in Eastern Iowa. Email in profile for pics or questions. $2000. Thanks for looking.

The 782D is still available. Deck is no longer available. Price drop on the tractor to $1800 for forum members.

Back