• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1806 for sale. $1300

Includes Ag Rear tires, rear weights, rear lift, spring assist, front weight bracket, 2ea 44" Not-great-condition decks-I've been mowing with one. nice like new mule drive, creeper gear is not installed, it and the driveshaft are in a box. Approx 1070 hours on the meter.

Hate to sell this but...I need funds for a different venture.

299512.jpg

299513.jpg

299514.jpg

Brinly Cat 0 plow $325
Really nice condition, new Brinly decals with sale.
Pick up @ Buck Creek PD or Monticello, IA

299521.jpg

For sale is a 2012 Magnatrac RS1000 Mini dozer. It has less than 35 hours running time. It comes with a 42" dozer blade, 60" Dozer Snow blade, 3 Tooth rear ripper, Smooth Street tracks and Dirt tracks. Has a electric star 390cc Honda engine, and Heavy duty sprockets and tracks. weights about 1000 lbs, Other paperwork and extras included. Selling to buy skidsteer. New cost over 8500.00 Now 5250.00 Have a binder of manuals and all Paperwork. Look up the info at Struck.com I am in Pittsburgh PA Thanks I can send Pictures to your email

FOR SALE:
Bolens Large Frame Garden Tractor (S.G.T. sized) -Model 1886-01
18HP Kohler cast iron twin cylinder engine-pressurized oil system with spin on oil filter, cast iron front axle-cast iron transaxle, hydrostatic trans/foot controlled, hydraulic lift-float-down pressure, lights, factory Bolens Cat 0 Three Point Hitch (currently on the tractor), 1 set of Bolens rear wheel weights. AG treads on the rear.....1 rear tire has a tube, 1 front tire has a tube/this tire isn't 'the best'. All tires are weather checked.

Engine starts quick, and runs well. The Eaton model 11 hydro seems to get hot, and loose pressure (stuck valve??) However, until it gets hot, tractor drives forward/reverse fine, and has up/down pressure on the lift. I've been told the Eaton is easy to rebuild if needed, and parts/instructions are available.

Included in the sale is:
1) Haban Sickle Bar Mower model 415 A (COMPLETE and in NICE SHAPE!!)
1) 54" Bolens front blade
1) 54" Bolens mower deck (not rusted out, but needs some work)
also Manuals for the tractor, Haban sickle, and mower deck.

299850.jpg

299851.jpg

299852.jpg

299853.jpg

299854.jpg

Price for everything: $1,200
My F.I.L. gave $2,700 for this set up -used- in 1984.

I'm located about 15 minutes east of Piqua, OH (I-75 and US Route 36) I can meet in Piqua to make it easier for the buyer.

Please e-mail me using the address in my profile...
THANKS
Bill

Still have this. Would look great in your "Man Cave".
New Snap-on Cooler. Modeled after a tool box. (see picture) I've seen these on a popular auction site and they are priced $325-$575.
I can send more pics upon request. Has a drain in the back that can have a garden hose attached.
I am asking $300.
299979.jpg

299980.jpg

299981.jpg

The Bolens tractor and implements I listed on 10-19 is SOLD.

THANKS

Thanksgiving Special, LOL.
1782 SGT 810 hrs on the clock.

Was NOT planning on selling this but my other diesel is eating up the Cub fund. I thought it would be a good custom project candidate.
Rough but ready, D640 Kubota runs outstanding and has 3 point with brand new Xtreme lift arms.
Newer front tires, rears weather checked and fair.
Rear axle seal leaks, light don't work.

Just looking for what I have in it.
Will sell minus 3 point and entertain parting it out.
$1650 as it sits
$1300 minus 3-point.
Plow still available NOW $275 (No knotched coulter)

300377.jpg

300378.jpg

Digger, did I get it right??
CC model #551 Snow thrower less belt $450..... CC model #451 Snow thrower with belt & new shave edge $450.
2-Brinly Sleeve hitch Disk Harrows (Can bolt 2 sections together). $125 each section.
CC 46" Hi Vac Deck & sub frame & belt from 186X CC. $ 150.
Can text pics....Madison, WI area.
1 pair JD 75# rear wheel weights(12"), plastic covered $85

Cub Cadet 364 2 stage snowblower with 2 75lb wheel weights $350.00. pic up in Unadilla,NY 13849

Red LawnTender 38" lawn sweeper. $50. pick up in Unadilla, NY

I'll try this here. I was thinking it would be a good beater car for some high school kid.

2000 Plymouth Neon.
The Good: 30 MPG, it runs and drives good as is, it has good tires (maybe a year old), new front brakes and rotors this spring, new rear wheel bearing drivers side, factory in dash 4 disc changer radio. Heater works great.
The Bad: It’s been crashed in the front. I pulled out the front and passenger side fender to make it drivable. I put a new radiator in it and drove it for about 8 years. It doesn’t have a radiator fan, but if you drive it and keep air flowing it will not over heat. Even on a 100° day. The front driver’s side wheel bearing needs replaced. It’s a little rusty all over. No spare tire. It has a rebuilt title. It has scratches and small dents about everywhere. The A/C doesn’t work.
The Ugly: Well it’s just plain ugly.

$800 or best offer. I plan on selling this quick.
Will trade for IH Cub Cadet or something that goes bang.
300445.jpg

300446.jpg

300447.jpg

A lot of Bud Light goes through here, Shultzie. Do those come as an individual or a "prize" in a suitcase?
happy.gif

Frank,
I guess I should have been more specific.
I am looking for one can to go with my halloween costume. LOL
300514.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of gauge wheels for a Brinly CC-500 cultivator. The part number is CC-123. Very good or better condition. Don't need standards - wheels only.

Latest posts

Back