• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The speedy Neon is sold!
buttrock.gif

WANTED: 2 used 15x6.00-6 front tires for an old FORD LT8 I have resurectted. Nothing special, just something cheap that will hold air is all.

Thanks!
Dave S

Cannon Earthcavator model FD-42. This is the 42 inch wide version and it has the factory 3 point hitch. A previous owner changed the Cat 0 to a Cat 1 thee point hitch. The handle that changes function was welded on. Both can easily rework.
The cutting edges and points are in good shape.
Asking $400 plus shipping charges.
Buyer must arrange shipping. There is a Fastenal 10 miles from my house. I am willing to drive up to 100 miles for gas money. The Earthcavator can be pick up at my house.
301598.jpg

301599.jpg

301600.jpg

I am looking for a Viking roller/seeder attachment. Please call 309-221-6734 or email in profile.

Thanks,

Doug

12 inch Brinly 3 point plow that is set up for a Cat 1 system.
The ID tag says Sears on it.

301806.jpg

301807.jpg

Plow has a good point
301808.jpg

Moldboard looks like it has factory black paint on it.

Asking $275 plus shipping. Price is the same if I keep the 3 point adapter.

I live in Northwest Ohio. I will be in the O'Fallen, Illinois area in March. I can bring plow with me to help with shipping cost.

Contact me by private message if you have any questions.

I have a John Deere 110 hydraulic lift round fender. 1966 first year for the hydraulic lift. I has headlights, taillight and is perfect. Paint is great and decals are new. Motor is fresh with machine work. Transaxle is gone through. Has a mower deck, plow, snow thrower, tiller, and rear hitch. Also has 2 sets of JD weights and chains. All manuals will also go with the package. $2995. That is an asking price. Nicest flawless package around. All the attachments are mint factory paint.
Bob 6312950604 call or text or email
[email protected]
I also have a hitch for tracvac 460 I will throw in too with deck chute

12 inch Brinly Sleeve Hitch plow without a coulter.
301982.jpg

301983.jpg

Asking $125 plus shipping.
Plow can be pick up to save shipping cost.

I will be in the O'Fallen, Illinois area in March. I can bring plow with me to help with shipping cost.

Contact me by private message if you have any questions.

New Kohler gas tank, part no. 220153-s. Looks like a smaller version of the 7hp tank, holds 2/3 of a gallon according to what I have read. Not sure what it is supposed to fit, but would work nice for a tiller/go cart/puller. Nice all steel tank. Asking $35, includes shipping in the lower 48. Email is in profile. Thanks -Brian

302117.jpg

302118.jpg

302119.jpg

K301 standard bore piston and ring set. Box is marked Kohler 47 874 06, piston is stamped standard. I honestly do not know if the ring set is genuine Kolher or not. The part number on the ring box would indicate they're Oregon. This is how I got it years ago. $30 shipping included in the lower 48. Thanks -Brian

302455.jpg

Anyone in Iowa have a nice garden tractor cart for sale? I don't need a Cub Cadet one since it is for the Original project that I'm working on. I live in central Iowa (just east of Ames). This is the "O' that will be a surprise for the person's child. One of the older metal style and not the new high impact plastic ones. A BIG THANK YOU for everyone's help. Next weekend, I pickup the Original and hopefully can deliver it to the new owner in two weeks. (Just in time for spring yard cleaning.)
happy.gif

My email address is in my profile.

May everyone have a safe and wonderful day.

Hey guys, I'm parting out two running, driving Cub Cadet 1872's. Both are in good condition. The engines in both machines smoke and need rebuilt. I have one complete engine w/PTO clutch sold so far, but otherwise both machines are complete and I'm ready to sell any and all parts off these machines. Here's a picture of one machine, the other looks just about like it. Call/text me at 309-822-2087, email at [email protected], or PM me for details.

302534.jpg

Found a cart for the Original project. A BIG Thank You for all the replies.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back