• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jharder

displayname
Jim Harder
2072 frame has been welded on $25.00
190-551-100 snow blower needs tension pulley $250
10in Brinley sleeve hitch plow with coulter $150
and some 2072 misc. Parts.
Email in profile. Item's must be picked up in zip code 45843 or pay for shipping& handling. Thanks Jim

for sale
unkown brand cultivator
$100.00 obo

297208.jpg

297209.jpg

PRICE REDUCED on my Ram 1500 listed on May, 30. $30,750 OBO.

Truck has just been detailed and serviced. LOts more pictures upon request. Mileage is at 45,400 after a trip to TX and back with a 20 MPG round trip average for the little Hemi.

May consider partial or full trade for a late model camper or toy hauler, 5th wheel or tag along, what have you.

Located in eastern Iowa along US hwy 20

Thanks for the ad!

Brand new tires and rims for Yanmar 2900/3200
$550.00
Size, fronts are 25-8.50 x 14 with 6 on 6” holes, rears are 13.6 x 16, 6 on 6.5 “ Originally $1000.00

Pick up in Elburn, Illinois 60119 or actual truck shipping cost from there.

R.F. Houtz & Son, Inc.
701 E North Street
Elburn, Illinois 60119

298411.jpg
}

Selling my 36 inch Gannon Earthcavator Category 0. It's set up for a Sears Category 0 but will work on a cub. Solid, no breaks or welds. Surface rust. Pickup only, very heavy. Email me and I'll send pics. Located in DeWitt, IA. $450. Thanks for looking.

This is a Brand new, Never used, Brinly-Hardy 38 in. Sleeve Hitch Tow-Behind Box Scraper. The pic is off the net but it is the same as pictured. Also comes with the manual. List for 229.00 at Home Depot asking 175.00 Thanks It is already assembled so I can't ship. I am in Pittsburgh PA
298516.jpg

Price drop on the Gannon Earthcavator. $400. Drop me an email and I'll get ya pics. Neat attachment for the back of your cub.

Looking for a flywheel for a 1862 cub cadet with a Kohler M18. Magnets have failed in mine. Would also be interested in replacement magnets or a repairs service.

Looking for motor heat ducting and muffler from a 1863 or 1864 powered by a Kohler CH18
thanks in advance - pete

For Sale $1875

Very nice Cub Cadet Super Garden Tractor!
This is a second owner tractor with 855 hours.
Always maintained and shedded.
Just completely serviced and more!!!

PTO clutch just rebuilt w/ new field coil and bearing.
Mule drive NOS front, wear points all welded and reworked
Hydro fully serviced, all gaskets and axle seals replaced. New Hytran and filter.
Hydro "trunion" assembly replaced
Battery tray sand blasted and painted. Battery 1 year old.
New seat.
New Gas gauge.
New brake pedal rubber pads
Deck lubed and blades sharpened.

I'm sure there is more, this one is ready to work and could be collector quality with some detail work.
Runs superb, no smoke, from it...or the owner.
Located in Monticello, Iowa

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ-uz3_VRA

298951.jpg

298952.jpg

Hi,I have a I.H.Cub Cadet ser.# 49279 AFAIK no deck runs good all original one new back tire,not redone asking 1500 obo. call 810-347 5661.will send pics. to email if interested. in micigan.

THANKS
RJDEAN

Looking for a solid condition operational 54" GT deck. I want it for my super. Email me if you have one that you might be willing to sell. Part number 190-324-100. With preferably the smaller center pulley. Thanks

dual wheel adapters, one is broke on one side but still has three mounting holes
$50.00 pickup, can ship if you pay shipping
email me from my profile

299220.jpg

299221.jpg

Back