• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to price Model 451 snowblower....$450 , Thanks for reminder Charlie!
bottom.gif

Just acquired a 1974 Massey Ferguson 12 garden tractor and am looking for a deluxe muffler and heat shield in new/ excellent shape with mounting hardware. Apparently the muffler is NLA through MF (part number 527056M1). Here is a pic:

309117.jpg

Steve S. Just a little bit of information that may help you. The greatest majority of those MF tractors were made in Des Moines, Iowa and they also made a DYNAMARK series of tractors where the only difference was a cast iron grill and different hood. All the other features were identical to the Massey Ferguson tractors except for the DYNAMARK colors. So watch craigslist and fleabay ... and garage sales. Hopefully this will help in your search.

I know where 2 are sitting and the guy that owns them, not complete anymore but I'll see what's left

Marlin -- The MF 10/12s had this style of muffler only for the last three years of their production run... 1974, 75, and 76. It was called the "deluxe" type. Not sure what the Dynamarks had then, but thanks for mentioning.

Earl -- I'd be very interested if you can find this style in decent shape. Thanks for checking!

My brother dropped this off the other night and wants me to try to sell it. There is nothing wrong with it he is just losing interest in Wheel Horse.
err.gif

The deck is from his newer '90's Wheel Horse.
The engine is a 12 horse, but bored out to a 14 horse. Rebuild is prolly a year old, but has very little hours on it. I don't know much about it except what he's told me. I can get more info. and pics if needed. $600. Located in Albion, IN. (please come and get it. I want it out of my garage!)LOL

309542.jpg

309543.jpg

309544.jpg

309545.jpg

FOR SALE. A pair of Carlisle 23 x 8.50-12 4-ply Turf Chief tires in NEW condition. $100 for the pair without rims. Add $30 if you want the rims. Can deliver to Blunier's plow day on October 29th or pick up in Woodstock, Illinois. I travel frequently to Streator, IL; Rockford, IL; and Janesville, WI.

309945.jpg

309946.jpg

PP 1200
Overall in good condition, the Moldboard has been coated with grease. Ready to plow. $225

CC 1000
Only 6 shanks, has been sandblasted and repainted. Has not been re-assembled but all nuts & bolts are included. $75

I can deliver to the Roanoke PD on Oct 29th or they can be picked up locally.

314-608-5477

310247.jpg

John Deere 112 for parts. Also includes a hood, but it is not much good.

310268.jpg

Simplicity snowthrower, Model 1690169 Needs an input pulley. $75

310269.jpg

Wheel Horse 857. Mostly Complete. Condition unknown. $50 e-mail address in profile

310272.jpg

Cultivator has been sold.

PP 1200
Overall in good condition, the Moldboard has been coated with grease. Ready to plow. $225

I can deliver to the Roanoke PD on Oct 29th or they can be picked up locally.

310294.jpg

WANTED: I'm looking for a notched coulter for a 10-inch Brinly plow. Contact me through my profile.

The new Carlisle turf tires listed on October 10th now include the rims for just $100. I can bring to the Blunier PD.

Power steering setup off of an 1863?
Every line and bracket included.
Bought from Josh Stertz....maybe he'll pipe in on it.
Cleaning out the shed.
$150 at Blunier's.

1 pair IH 26# wheel weights $100
10# MWSC front suitcase weights painted cub yellow
(9) available $18 each ($22.75 their price)

That p/s setup was off an 1862 Cyclops. Dad's thinking that it had about 600 hours on it. He wanted the motor and drivetrain for another project at the time. It would be about a 90% drop in for a ported hydro 82 series. These exchanges are covered elsewhere in this forum. If you look at the Chief thread in the resto section, you will see how we modified one of these to fit in my grandpas 149. Several years later he still loves that power steering...

Looking for a stabilizer plate for a Brinley plow and sleeve hitch. If anyone attending Blunier's Plow Day has an extra one they're willing to bring and sell, I'll be there. (It's possible I could locate one before I leave... but that's not a sure thing, so please post here if you have one and your selling price).

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back