• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a 1977 International Harvester 284 gas with 1399 hrs. It runs good/looks good. It is loaded with all the accessories: rear hydraulic remote, 4 front slab weights, split inside front wheel weights, outside front wheel weights, 2 sets rear wheel weights, swinging drawbar, complete 3pt with sway bars and toplink. It has all the original lights, battery cover, pto shield, cigar lighter. The grill, sheetmetal and headlight bezel are in good shape. It has a NOS exhaust elbow installed. The rear tires have 85% tread. The tractor has been repainted at some time before I purchased it. I am the 2nd owner. I can send more pictures. I am located in central Indiana. $4500 OBO

305068.jpg

For sale cub cadet tiller 2000 rpm. Low houred. Asking $ 1,300. Free delivery to red power roundup....or help with delivery if on my route from western iowa (51445) to the roundup. Email for picture or text. 309-573-3215

WANTED: Set of new or slightly used "GBC" brand 4.00-8 (3-rib) front garden tractor tires.

I don't want Deestones. I'm hoping somebody has a set of GBC's they bought a few years back and never used...

Email in profile.

Looking a for a nice original paint (yellow) fender pan for a cub cadet 1914. And also a sway limiter on the three point for same tractor on right side. Would like to be near Waverly mn or will be going to RPRU this week
Thanks

Nate-
I have a fender deck from a 1872 your welcome to have for free. It has chain rash on one corner though.

Let me know if you want a picture. I live just off I-94 when you cross into WI so I'm guessing you'll be going right past my place on your way to RPRU.

what is the difference David between the 1440,1641?
I see the holes for the spring assist and the deck height adjuster may be the only thing.

I am needing to find oil seals for my 1960s sears roto spader. (tiller). The parts manual gives 4697H as the part I need. and the model number is 917.251840. This is seals around the output shaft. Thanks for any info on this.

305846.jpg

Is that a Kohler K series engine? If so, all your parts can be found at Stens.com, however, they only sell to businesses. Find a small engine repair business, and see if they buy from Stens. If so, your problem is solved. If not, ask them to set up an account with them and then get your parts. They are GREAT parts. I just rebuilt a K301 that is 47 years old, and the parts are fantastic. Motor works as advertized. The gasket set was very good quality, as are the piston and rod and rings. Couldn't be happier. Hope you get what you need. The seal you need is only $5.00 or so.

Martin - why would he go to a small engine repair business when CC Specialties (shown in those colorful boxes at the heading) is a Certified Stens Dealer?

Martin, Harry, I believe Luther is looking for the seal for the output shaft of the gear box on the tiller not the engine. But then I could be wrong...
dunno.gif

Yes I am looking for a seal for a tiller shaft. Thanks guys.

For sale:

New in pkg. Briggs & Stratton rocker cover gasket. Part # BS-806039S $5 shipped.

306371.jpg

New in box. B&S Air filter # 394018S I have a pre-filter to go with it, but the pre-filter was not in a package. $13 shipped for both.

306372.jpg

Seals are found. Back to digging dirt. Thanks guys.

Back