• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Now I have seen everything!!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott..I'm with you. ROFL
roflol.gif
Looks like the only thing he's missing is tire chains and wheels weights. LOL

Oh, man... Fancy would love that critter. Paint it yellow and white. Add chains and he'd be in kitty heaven.
293790.gif

Allen, yeah, I was just having fun.
happy.gif
I wonder if you can get a mower attachment for it...
1a_scratchhead.gif

Did ya see the crash test on those things!
70 MPH into a concrete barricade and the dang doors still opened!!!!!

I suppose some sort of sickle blade on the front would work. Be great in a large city, no more problem with pedestrians in your way !
Charlie, was the driver able to open the doors or, was he now part of the wall ? ?
bash.gif

BRS..... wonder how long it will take Websters to add it to the dictionary?

I really wanted to see that guy kick that last little piece off and it did not happen.

He should have used Slip Plate!!!!!!

Back