• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale NOS K321A for sale set up for S/G tractor, but...?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoenig

In Remembrance 2023
displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
I have decided to let my find of the year go. The reality is that I drive a 782, and the 14 does not fit into my plans except to fund my dirt moving urge. Steve, and John have given me the itch to move forward with some ground-engaging equipment. The sale of this engine should help a great deal with that.

New Old Stock K321A starter generator motor
Spec 60226
Has a cap over the fuel inlet that looks to have never been disturbed.
Spark plug does have some combustion evidence, but it may have come from another engine. The metal visible when plug is removed shows no sign of carbon, plus the fuel inlet still has the cap, carb air horn looks pristine, and muffler looks spotless.

Here is a reminder of some of the new genuine Kohler items you will get with purchase of this NEW engine without any trips to the machine shop:
New starter/PTO basket pulley
New muffler
New carburetor
New rod
New piston
New crankshaft
New standard block with no overbores

Asking $2200.
I’m in St. Louis, Mo.

Items I am looking for to act as partial trade: Gannon Earthcavator, tiller, Cat 0 hitch for a 782, Cat 0 post hole digger.

9174269C-1BE4-4312-A9F1-B6F05EC72999.jpeg84969C28-28BB-4DD5-8F96-2F8604C77497.jpeg70C9412F-BCA3-453F-95DA-13CF7945DE42.jpegF6CB9B3E-3864-4451-8600-0BDD43F3D85D.jpeg885F3C79-4924-40CA-9D06-005E58BE00DF.jpeg

Price drop to $1900. I have my eye on a purchase. Let’s talk.

Thanks for the fair offer. I already missed out on my opportunity, so it will take more than that to get me to part with something I will probably never be able to find again.

Guess my $400 purchase was a good deal a few years ago! Still new on the shelf as a spare for my 149

Yes it was! Where did you find yours? I would keep it if I were in the 147 or 149 tractor world, but I drive a 782.

I don't know him. I do my own. Engine rebuilds are my favorite part. Found this on CL in Affton in August. The guy did not know what it was for. He had it for a go-kart that never happened.

Welcome Brian! It’s good to learn of fellow Cub Cadet enthusiasts nearby.

Bump for spring. Someone must prefer to repower over rebuild considering aftermarket parts are all that are currently available.

Michael, I believe it would, but I have not worked much on wide frames. I went from narrow frames to a 782. I hope some of the more learned guys on here will help us out with the details.

Too bad this didn;t come up last week. I could've delivered it on my way to/from Florida.

Any takers in August at $1500?

Back